The Audio Revolution Has Begun

Good Luck Soundcore Team… … keep up the good work

I have the sound life wire less earphone and it’s so great, so i cant imagine how soundcore will be greater than it , i can’t wait for it :heart::heart:

1 Like

Some new audio products to go along with my Liberty +. Looking forward to seeing where this goes (and yay to Target!)

There’s no target or best buy near me…in fact the closest stores are almost 3 hours away. Still online shopping it is for me

Awesome
Unfortunately, Best Buy, Brookstone, and Target not available shipping to my country (indonesia)

1 Like

They’re both online, I was asking about stores.

In USA, you have three stores stocking products.

1 Like

Ok. I didn’t get that. Maybe use retail stores to differentiate when asking similar questions :nerd:

This sounds exciting!

1 Like

Congrats! a tester here if you need :smiley: :wink:

1 Like

Sounds exciting!!!

1 Like

Great news :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Hey no sign of my Liberty + that I backed in Kickstarter… so sad!!!

1 Like

@Koba_Moralles Have you contacted Zolo on their Kickstarter page or this email address with your details?

service@zoloaudio.com

I would love to review any new products and let you no what I think I have purchased many of your anker products and injoy using them now thank you for any feedback

1 Like

perfetto … non vedo l’ora di vedere questi nuovi prodotti “soundcore” ***

the launch of these new products is exciting I can not wait … !!!

1 Like

Great news. Love their soundcore products that I own so far. As a matter of fact, I think someone swiped my soundcore mini. I literally can’t find it anywhere. I guess I will have to replace it with a new and improved version! :slight_smile:

If you get the mini 2, try and get 2 of them so you can pair them in stereo. They sound amazing when paired together and is the best way to listen to them IMO

1 Like

Excellent stuff, good to hear about future Anker products

1 Like

What about those that own zolo liberty plus, will they be getting firmware updates still or is it dead in the water, will the warranty still be honoured etc

1 Like