The Anker Community: Past & Future

Oh how the turn tables have turned

1 Like

Yes such a deal would be fine.
But much better would be, if we “the regulars” here, could drink a real beer together.

We have now a “brewer” in the family ( @ndalby ) Neil.
So we can visit him and make a “strong, deep and intensive inspection” of his home brewery. :rofl:

3 Likes

Just started ‘conditioning’ a fairly lively (7%) DIPA today, so should be ready for consumption in a about 5 days (and bottling if any is left). Gives you time to make the trip :smile:

4 Likes

Done!

1 Like

That’s great to hear! Excited to see what the future holds. Thanks for continuing to innovate and excite (please excuse the Nissan pun lol).

1 Like

Welcome @mason.sergent! I miss all the fun banter between members and geeking out over new and upcoming products. Excited to see this place get going again!

2 Likes

It’s ALIVE!!! Happy to see this place is still going and trying

1 Like

It’s good see the board is alive. Its been a while since I last visited. It’s been such a quiet place that I had to remove Anker from daily reading and communication sites.

2 Likes

@mason.sergent congratulations on the new position and THANK YOU so much for jumping in and bringing back this loved community!
:tada::partying_face::clap:

1 Like

Something has just now changed.

Was forced logout and a new looking login…

If this adds new bugs I’ll see you on the side Cooper.

2 Likes

This happens always to me at soundcore’s forum.

I’ve been around, off and on, for a few years now and have quite a bit of Anker gear around our house. However, I used to volunteer, but that has turned into a job. If you know anything about volunteer’s you know we never stop. So it’s really hard to find time to leave comments, but I do on occasion. Thanks for a great brand, I hope Anker is available in Taiwan. I have given your site to friends in need of quality equipment!