The Anker Community: Past & Future

Here is the link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anker.ankerinnovations

But maybe not an actual app and just a skin to the browser like @professor said

2 Likes

I’m not having trouble logging in, but I’ve seen both the app and website for the community and both have nice features that make it convenient to navigate. I’m excited for the community to come alive again

I’m thrilled to see the community rise from the ashes again! I’m excited to get participating once more.

This is great news! Can’t wait to see new life breathed into this online community! I always enjoyed the contests and giveaways… but I also really enjoyed getting to know different members and interacting with them. Hoping that this will once again feel like a group of friends hanging out and not just a place for people to complain about issues.

Thanks @ikari04warrior
Unfortunately this is all i get.

2 Likes

Ditto.

Possibly if in a beta program may see more. But even if the app did exist, I’d need a compelling reason to install it e.g. firmware updates only work via the app. The challenge is they nag you and try to make you buy stuff. I prefer to look when I want to look.

1 Like

tumblr_ppct6aY3QN1xpp27no2_r1_400

2 Likes

Wow, great news!

Can’t wait to see the long needed changes.

Welcome @mason.sergent

2 Likes

It all sounds promising. Great to see @mason.sergent here. @professor has some great tips to revitalize this community. Competitions should allow ALL to participate…not just those that embrace all the social media platforms. Many here do not use them (myself for one)…don’t alienate potential participants.

Let’s see how this works out. I’m looking forward to things being better and revitalized here!

3 Likes

Happy that it’s finally coming back.:partying_face:

1 Like

Wow it’s so amazing to see so many names back in this thread it had been real sad for a while when there were really only five or six of us active. Granted the few of us still had our own fun

2 Likes

But what kind of competitions?
Please not such ones which have been done in the past.
Was a lot of “Kindergarten”-stuff. :smile:

1 Like

Yes, we the few 5 or 6 here, we kept the forum alive and we will do that in the future of course, no matter what happens or not. :laughing:

3 Likes

If we can keep Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc etc out of this community, that will be great :+1:
I come and spend time on this community and don’t want to be redirected to another place to see a review or competition or stuff…
I don’t have any social media account and have no plans to have one in future.

6 Likes

Agree, all that SM crap , e.g. Gleam, of where it invites you to create fake accounts just to win something. Does nothing to the brand nor community.

2 Likes

Been a busy week out and about, so just seeing this - hopefully we will see the community back to a place I want to stop by daily again. Looking forward to some new activity!

1 Like

Yes finally the community will be alive and thriving again. Cannot wait to see what it all entails.

With that, my favorite memory is everyone helping and competing to design Ankers logo and T shirts. The contest are also great, but what set it apart was the gifts from Anker to those who helped make this place what it is today.

5 Likes

Those competitions were really great.
I loved these an the results were extraordinary.

Not solving such kindergarten things like detecting some hidden words or some errors in a photo.
That’s more than boring.

BTW. How are you Rob.
Better situation now?

2 Likes

@Tank,

Was there a similar competition around 2020 where we had to complete a sentence and got buck and everybody over 7 got a bottle… I do not remember if they ever shipped those out and I thought there was a delay at one point.

or am I thinking about something else

You know I also enjoyed the competition where you spelled out Anker out of common items from our surroundings.

1 Like