The Anker Community 1 Year Anniversary Contest Results!​

Now this is the way to start the weekend… :heart_eyes: already got two family members snapping at my heals for their chosen items :laughing: but the LC90 is safely out of the way now :grin: (and wow is it bright)

7 Likes

Super bright :grin: and th strobe is awesome

That keyboard looks awesome, I want one now

I bought the keyboard on Cyber Monday discount. It is bigger than imagined, full size and sloping and quite a weight. I’m making a Raspberry Pi type HDMI to the LCD TV to do things the Chromecast can’t total cost is about $100 with the parts and powered by a Powerport2 Elite which can be operated from the sofa under a blanket, good winter setup.

2 Likes

My wife pointed out I have a HP touchpad keyboard that’s been sitting in the box brand new since I brought my touchpad way back when. So I fired it up and it works good, so I guess I will pair this with my media laptop for couch surfing and when the time comes I’ll snag one of these

1 Like

There’s a new keyboard just hit FCC

Judging by the label it must be wider with the numpad added. Personally I preferred they added a trackpad instead.

1 Like

My box came in today!

The SoundCore Sport XL is from the PowerDraw, but since it all came in today I might show it off as well. :smile:

7 Likes

Lovely stuff :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have a keyboard with track pad built in and use to be my main keyboard for years until I stepped on it and it broke.

For my December to get even better, my Liberty+ could also arrive soon… :wink:

You just reminded me that I also have one sitting in a box! :joy: Now, I wonder what I ever did with my TouchPad…

:laughing: my touchpad still works, although I haven’t touched it in over 3 years. I may charge it up and port android onto it

Yay!!! Lots of goodies. Good choices. Enjoy them. :slight_smile:

I think you’re suppose to let your fingers do the walking. Didn’t you see the fine fine print that says, “made for fingers, not toes?” :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice packages you lucky guys :slight_smile:
Enjoy all your new stuff and spread the love with your family !

1 Like