The Anker Community 1 Year Anniversary Contest Results!​

I’m happy so many great people won!:grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners

1 Like

I know but the LC90 is both $25.99 and £25.99 would seem a touch unfair to only have £114 to go up to.

Not moaning in any way, still super grateful and I know Anker will always be fair and fantastic :thumbsup:

1 Like

Funny, the LC90 is on my shortlist as well :grin:

2 Likes

Haha I just added that to my cart ealier today at Amazon for when I get paid friday

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats and well done!!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners.

Congratulations @TechnicallyWell @ndalby @Arwen @joshuad11 and @nigelhealy ! It’s great to see dedicated members of the community winning! I’m also looking forward to all those pro reviews we’ll see on these products :grinning:

6 Likes

congrats to all of the lucky winners

Nice, Congratulations!
I forgot to submit mine now I am crying…:cry:

Congrats for the winners!

Congrats guys! It’s nice to see the active members getting rewarded! ^-^

1 Like

I’m mostly gifting I suspect. A lot depends on the choice of the 5 items. If anything then its likely Powercore and Soundbuds for family. I would like to be able to send from any of the winning countries, otherwise its a suitcase and a flight which takes longer.

1 Like

Wow! I’m amazed! I still can’t believe my handle is appearing in that list. Seriously, I keep looking at it fearing it will magically disappear.

Congrats everyone! And congrats Anker for one year providing an amazing customer experience!

Guess I should really start thinking what I’ll get…

2 Likes

Cheers :thumbsup: Like @nigelhealy I will be gifting most of what I can think of…unless it’s an LC90, then it’s mine :grinning:

Congratulations :champagne::tada::balloon::confetti_ball: to all the winners. Happy to see fimiliar mates win

In my case, I would rather go with $150 US than $150 CAD… :joy:
But, hey, its a gift, and a big one at that! I’m happy to be on the list.

I wonder, though, if we will be able to choose from other Anker brands as well. I’ve been eyeing an Roav Dash Cam for a while. :wink:

@AnkerOfficial

Thanks again. What would be useful, if you can, is if you can allow someone to order the goods in any of the countries in the list. So in this case for example you are offering $150 to 10 people, so the $1500 generosity is much appreciated, I know you got at least USA and UK in those winners.

Say a USA winner wanted to buy items from their $150 and order from amazon.co.uk, or the opposite. It would enable to buy as gifts for friends/family in other than your home country location. This then leverages the fact that Anker has a significant presence in many of the major countries and leverages Amazon locally.

I am aware this presents some slight complexity but not much. So say @ndalby and @Oggyboy @Arwen are in UK and say @joshuad11 and @TechnicallyWell are in USA, if you sent them all a list of what they get in USA and what they get in UK then they can select and order from the respective country sites. You already are preparing a USA list of items for USA folks, a UK list for UK folks, all you could do is share the total USA+UK list to all of USA+UK folks.

I happen to be in USA currently and I would like to gift some folks in UK, if possible. I know people I’d like to gift some Powercore and possible some LC40 torches. If impossible its fine, I can use a suitcase and next UK visit but its slower. Most Anker products are international (powercore, torches, cables) and only a few are country specific and then often its a cable swap (corded Powerport).

1 Like

I am from the Good ‘Ol US of A :us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us: