The Anker Community 1 Year Anniversary Contest Results!​

So not this.

So what is the consensus? The other brands are included, too?

Others brands? You mean Bolder?

Here in Canada, all the Anker and Anker secondary brands are sold by the same AnkerDirect-CA. I guess it counts.

Yes, Roav, Zolo, Karapax, Nebula, etc. are but Eufy is not.

We have Roav and Eufy sold by AnkerDirect-CA here. But neither Zolo nor Nebula are available here in the north… :unamused:

1 Like

The waiting game just came back to hunt me… One product on my list is no longer available! :weary:

So I made my choice. After loosing the opportunity on one item I wanted - the Anker PowerPort Qi 10, out of stock now… - I sped up the decision. I really wanted to try the Roav Dash Cam, which thankfully is on sale on Amazon.ca for $145CAD, so I had little wiggle room for other items. This is the list I sent:

1- Anker Roav Dash Cam C1 Pro - https://www.amazon.ca/Roav-Resolution-2560X1440-Wide-Angle-Recording/dp/B073VFRGFN - CDN$ 144.49
2- Anker SoundCore Sport - https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-SoundCore-Waterproof-Dustproof-Microphone/dp/B017JY0UTU - CDN$ 32.29
3- Anker PowerLine Lightning (3ft) - https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-PowerLine-Lightning-Apple-Certified/dp/B013JMBAMC - CDN$ 10.99

Total US$149,53

Yeah, that PowerLine cable was just to squeeze every dime out of the prize - greedy me. So if currency exchange rates change a lot and my choice goes over the US$150, that’s the item to leave out… And, of course, I’m assuming the prize includes any items sold by the Anker storefront on Amazon.ca.

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the awesome products and this community!

1 Like

I’ve just received my shipping notification for my list! :heart_eyes_cat: Exciting!!!

Also, for @nigelhealy, 5 days later and we are living in “The Mist” in my little part of Scotland!

4 Likes

That’s what driving home this morning looked like for me, except it was a lot more foggy and misty out. As the temperature continues to drop all the heat over the farmlands cause dense fog. Which is erily creepy

1 Like

What type of orchard? Plum?

Some sort of berry. Most likely blackberry, but could be raspberry or maybe even honeyberry. I’m not sure what is in that field just now. (My work grows all sorts of berries and things)

congrats!!! :blush:

It seems my items are on the way! Just received shipment confirmation. :grin:

2 Likes

The postman has just been :grin:

Thank you so much @AnkerOfficial
These will be wrapped up for family and I’ll have a lovely new torch xxx

8 Likes

Wow you must have been so happy unboxing all these !!! I’m kinda jealous :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now I’m envious :imp: , hoping I might get my dispatch notification shortly…

3 Likes

I’ve had to leave them in the house and get me and the kids off to school/work. Can’t wait to see the LC90 in action :flashlight:

Just unboxed the LC90 and I’m in love :heart_eyes:

Quick comparison with the 3 torches I have.
Lenser P7
Anker LC40 (prob needs new batteries)
Anker LC90 (out of the box)

4 Likes

Love that last pic, depicting the light beams. Looks like I need a LC90 :stuck_out_tongue: Hmmmm, maybe one for the hubby for xmas :wink: