The Anker Christmas Countdown | New Giveaway Every Week

LOL! I’d love to see that.

And why do you think I’ll come in and destroy you? I’m going to be getting my ugly sweater video ready tonight and will post tomorrow morning. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Because you’ve worked with the creative cloud professionally lol

1 Like

Meh. I’m just going to be using my iPhone for this one. :wink:

Photoshop contest sounds interesting :star_struck:

1 Like

Don’t forget GIMP, same as Photoshop and FREE! :wink:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I would suggest a contest to make use of all possible Anker & sister company products from Nebula, Eufy, Roav, Soundcore into a single workable solution :wink: … whichever is most innovative, wins the contest, and this is decided by Anker @Ankerofficial and not by the likes on the community…

Most of the time, these likes do not really decide the best idea

3 Likes

True, sometimes I don’t like myself… :rofl:

1 Like

by the likes I meant, some members have more fan following & popular than others,… :smiley:

this should not let down the member who suggest excellent ideas :+1:

3 Likes

I am kidding as usual.
The important thing your family likes you and not the buddies here.
Those are really not important! :rofl:

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is… Sound core 2 speaker please @AnkerOfficial

@Jessica_Scholl the ‘All I Want For Christmas’ competition is not running until the 17th Dec 2019 and will be run under its own topic.

I would suggest to check back in on the official topic once it goes live for a chance to win :slightly_smiling_face:

So when you say “Anker gift,” does that mean all Anker brands such as Eufy? Or just Anker branded? @AnkerOfficial

Continuing the discussion from The Anker Christmas Countdown | New Giveaway Every Week:

FB_IMG_1575976721991

2 Likes

@Robinrusty2007 Welcome aboard :wave:t2:
The more time you spend here the more you’ll love it.
There’s a wealth of information and long standing members to help and advise if needed.
Take a look through some of the old threads and catch up on a bit of history, I found some of the early posts quite humorous as well as informative.
See you around :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Have a nice holidays guys !

@AnkerOfficial
All I Want For Christmas is… “Sound Core 2 BT Speaker” Bit longer than expected… but here we go :slight_smile:

Basically I am from India, and one of my friend is gonna travell from USA to India… so I was looking for one speaker from there(here it ll cost easily 80-100$ bucks for a good speakers)… So I had did some good research on BT devices under 50$ and was fully satisfied with SC 2… gone through the many websites… forums… and Amazon reviews… was really impressed with all the products Anker manufactures… and the customer satisfaction level was like never seen before by any company (delivering a great product is really good, but real game starts after that… if your product is good and services sucks for any reason, then there is no point going back to the same comp) !! So yay… would be great to see you in India as well . It’s a great market… you guy’s ll rock it here!! Lover from India :heart:

First off that contest hasn’t started yet. It will launch tomorrow in a separate thread.

Secondly, I suggest you go for the icon+ or the motion+ Bluetooth speakers as they are both higher end :wink:

You know what I really want? That new eufy RoboVac L70 that mops, vacuums, and also maps the room and uses laser guidance!

1 Like

Hey @TechMan ,

Just checking…Have you used both of them?

I’ve used the Icon+, and the soundcore 2. I can tell you that the icon+ is far superior to the soundcore 2. Since anker would be paying for them anyway, I don’t see any reason not to go for the icon+

Getting the motion+ would really be personal preference on what type of speaker you want. It’s more of an at home table speaker, while the icon+ is more portable and versatile.