The All-New Award-Winning PowerCore II Slim: 15% OFF

looks good! I`ll recommend it to my friends

1 Like

Does it input and output with QC 3.0 or is it just 2.0 on one of them?

1 Like

I dig the look of it. And having 10000mAh is a win. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it accept Quick Charge 3.0 technology. For the other question: does it have IQ 2.0? The PowerCore II Slim which was announced at MWC Barcelona 2017 is a great battery, slim, portable, light, slick, and with a built-in upgraded PowerIQ chip that can dispense up to 18W of current, which makes it compatible with most fast-charging devices. However, this chip is still officially a PowerIQ chip.After running many tests on our PowerCore II Slim, we discovered that the PowerIQ 2.0 charging chip still had room for improvement. Therefore, we decided to delay the launch of PowerIQ 2.0 until later this year.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for that information.

1 Like

So is that why it is so physically big?

It is more volume and weight than the Powercore 10000.

2 Likes

They had to leave some room for improvement.

I’ve got a review coming next week

oh lordy, there is so much room for improvement. USB-C 3A 5V 15W single socket version. Dual socket version. Physically smaller with tuned electronics. I can wait, I reckon I have all the Powercore I need til my tablet breaks and I probably go to Chromebook with more hungry.

1 Like

Everytime I purchased a new and slim Anker Power Bank, they will come out with an even slimmer one few months later. LOL Highly recommended product and I love Anker Power Bank.

1 Like

You can wait for the next generation.:grin:

Not on offer in U.K. :sob: But looks ace

USB c would be great

It should be available in the UK soon!! Stay tuned!:grin:

I am waiting for a slim battery pack that has 2 usb ports. That would be great!

2 Likes

Good suggestions! Then 2 people can share one power bank right?:grin:

3 Likes

I’m greedy, I would use both ports for myself. 1 to charge my phone and the other to charge up my bluetooth headphones or speaker

2 Likes

Ha, I do the same! :joy:

2 Likes

Exactly! Ideally both having quick charge! One can hope, right? :grinning:

This is awesome though