The 7-in-1 Hub with 100W Pass-Through Charging | 30% Off

Hi, Anker fans!

There’s an exclusive code for you at the end of this blog for a Premium 7-in-1 USB-C Hub. Why would you want such a thing, you ask? Read on…

Now we’re not naming names, but have you ever had a laptop with only 1 or 2 measly USB-C ports? There’s no denying the speed and reliability of USB-C Power Delivery charging, but what if you need to plug in a mouse? And if you were hoping to make a PowerPoint presentation via HDMI, from a USB drive, while making sure your laptop doesn’t die mid-meeting? Forget about it.

Suddenly, you find yourself wondering why you dropped top dollar on this laptop that arguably has less functionality than your desktop computer from 5 years ago. What was [CENSORED COMPANY NAME] thinking!?

Well, we’ve been busy thinking up a solution. Enter the Premium 7-in-1 USB-C Hub.

This hub supports high-speed data sync letting you transfer movies, full seasons of TV shows, or an entire music library in mere seconds. Then, display your media in vivid 4K via the HDMI port.

Hot-swap accessories to your heart’s content, and transfer massive numbers of photos and files from cameras or other equipment to your laptop, thanks to universal compatibility with SD and TF cards.

But the best is yet to come. This hub conducts an enormous 100W of power, but only requires 20W to operate. Where is all this extra power going, you ask? Straight into your laptop, of course! That 80W Power Delivery output is enough to provide a MacBook with a full-speed charge—while you’re using all these extra ports and features.

A word to the wise: this hub’s USB-A ports are optimized for SuperSpeed data, but this means that they aren’t designed for charging. Also, you’ll want to remember that hubs of this type aren’t compatible for transferring data to and from iPad Pro 2018.

For your other devices, however, the Premium 7-in-1 USB-C Hub is the ideal accessory for any situation, transforming your single USB-C port into a powerhouse of productivity. To start making USB-C work for you and not against you, take a look at our Premium 7-in-1 USB-C Hub on Amazon, and use code AKCHUB46 when you check out to get 30% off.

For hubs with different port configurations (including Ethernet-enabled hubs), check out our entire range of USB-C charging hubs available on Amazon now.

Power On! With Power Delivery!

Anker Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub, with 4K USB C to HDMI, SD/TF Card Reader, 2 USB 3.0 Ports CODE: AKCHUB34

Anker Premium 4-in-1 USB C Hub, with 60W Power Delivery, 3 USB 3.0 Ports CODE: AKCHUB21

Anker Premium 3-in-1 USB C Hub, with 4K USB C to HDMI, 60W Power Delivery, USB 3.0 Port CODE: AKCHUB35

Anker Premium 5-in-1 USB C Hub, with SD/TF Card Reader, 3 USB 3.0 Ports CODE: AKCHUB22

Anker 5-in-1 USB C Hub, with 4K USB C to HDMI, Ethernet Port, 3 USB 3.0 Ports Due to high demand, this code is no longer valid.

Anker USB C Hub with 4 USB 3.0 Ports CODE: AKCHUB55

15 Likes

You can check out my review of the non premium 7 in 1 USB-C hub Here

Good deals all around, and these are a lifesaver when your limited to just one or two ports in your ultra thin laptop

3 Likes

Odd it says all the ports you need then says if you need different ports you can get one of the others. Why didn’t they put Ethernet in the 7 port?

1 Like

Very nice!

You could say that those MacBooks… ermm I mean laptops are from a bunch of bad apples :smirk:

2 Likes

I guess the censored company is Apple.

I have an Xiaomi Air 12" with only 1 USB a and c port. So this might be a great offer. I just have to find something that isn’t to good for it

Be aware of USB version. I own the earlier HDMI dongle and I tried it last night on my USB-C OnePlus 6, USB-C Pixel C, USB-C Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus, and none of them worked with HDMI as they are not USB 3 which can output to HDMI. So I keep with the Chromecast dongle and casting screen.

1 Like

When will anker support double displays on their hubs?

It depends how many people need it!:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know a lot of people from different companies that need/buy big Macbook docks, most of them of other brands that support 2 displays (DP, hdmi, etc). I just like Anker as a brand so I’d buy the dock haha

Nice deals!!! :ok_hand:

When will this be available on amazon.ca?

2 Likes

Anychance to make this deal available to Amazon.fr ? :slight_smile:

It will be available on Canada market in April.:grin: