Thanksgiving

What’s your plan for Thanksgiving? Will you be spending time with family or be shopping?

1 Like

I’ll get a workout in first thing in the morning so I feel just a little less guilty come dinner time. :laughing:
I won’t be going to any stores, but I may do some online shopping before I slip into a Turkey coma.

2 Likes

Turkey coma lol!!!:joy::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Me and my family are planning to see more family in Fl so it’s gonna be a roadtrip

1 Like

I’m working, got offered double time and a half so how could I say no. My son will stay with grandma and grandpa for the night/morning since I have to work both jobs. Between Thursday and Saturday I won’t get any sleep gong from 1 job to the next and back to the other.

3 Likes

Thinking about spending the night with some good early dinner and going to an outlet mall with my gf for a good midnight black friday shopping.

NOT MY IDEA, HELP

1 Like

Nighthawk. Nice!

:scream: NOOOOOO! Shop online! Shop online!

1 Like

I’ll be at my girlfriend’s family’s party. I’m a hit there because I used to be a butcher so my turkey carving skills are on point. Also I make good gravy.

2 Likes

Savage. LOL!

1 Like

Yummy. Homemade gravy with Turkey is the best

1 Like

Uh… buying Anker stuff, why would I eat when I could be looking for deals!

1 Like

My Wife only has Thursday and I have Wednesday through Friday off. So we won’t be doing much. The last time this happened we went out to dinner. I think we do dinner and movie.

1 Like

Yeah and super simple. All the matriarchs of the family think I’m some kind of wizard…it’s just drippings, flour, and a little salt and pepper. :wink:

1 Like

Stay at home with your family and join the Anker thanksgiving campaign, what a wonderful day!:smile::smile:

3 Likes

Sounds awesome!!! :smiley::rofl:

1 Like

Haha.:slight_smile::slight_smile:

Chill and eat. Good combo

I’m with @TechnicallyWell, turkey coma and gravy coronary are in my future. :joy:

3 Likes

I will definitely be on the lookout

Cant miss the blackfriday/cyber monday deals

2 Likes