Thanksgiving Giveaway on the Horizon

extra PD power bank wont hurt! :smiley:

That being in social media implies just discount codes. That is not a “give away” as in free like we do get here fairly often (for which we must sing for our supper).

-PowerPort Speed 1 PD
-PowerPort Speed 2

I’d buy a Powerport 2 PD. Basically this with 2 PD and 2 or 3 IQ rather than 1 PD and 4 IQ.

60W is about right Wattage, just spread more into 2 PD and 2 or 3 IQ on some priority basis. @AnkerOfficial happy to be a sounding board on your options!

1 Like

It could go either way.

1 Like

Last year they did

Personally I would love to see a pair of soundbud slim + up for a contest but really you cant go wrong with anything anker soooo

Good luck that has been mentioned a million times here, to no avail.

1 Like

Would like to see power-banks and speakers on Thanksgiving. I am most grateful for a caring company with a super community

While a lot of people want a powerhouse it’s in practical given its cost. Not to mention everyone wants it

2 Likes

I am really intrigued with the PowerCore Fusion… from what I see, this lil thing can be a game changer…

Charger & Power Bank all in 1 portable item…

I am thankful for Anker’s ingenuity to create such a product.

1 Like

I participated, writing that I would love to win some SoundBuds Slim+

I’m leaning towards mainly discounts for Thanksgiving / Black Friday with perhaps a small competition giveaway (most likely US only).

Probably a larger giveaway at Christmas…hopefully they will also do the system chosen points/bucks again as a fill in for members :smile:

2 Likes

I would be grateful to win the SoundBuds :heart_eyes:

Anyone have a guess as to which earbuds are pictured?

Serge :ear:

Edit: Slim +

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think they are the Surge, but still couldn’t say if its Slim, Slim+ or Flow.

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting that one, especially as Thanksgiving is a US holiday / celebration.

1 Like

yeahhh ! Good news

1 Like

Discounted items to shift older stock, I’d expect Slim discounted as Slim+ now made.

1 Like

YES!! Need this win guys…:heart_eyes: