Thank you for paving the way. It’s our turn now

Before reading this thread I had no idea about the Energiser & Duracell or even the battery on the astronauts back.

I look forward to finding out what this product is going to be. ¿Anker brand batteries using graphene?

Good luck to everyone entering.

Sometimes you are arguing like a kid.
My toy is the best others are good for nothing ! :grin:

1 Like

Entered From Facebook :wink:

Oh the joys of the butterfly… Hahahaha it’s so bad, even Cooke apologised for it.

Won’t let me enter, says need to login with a social media account.

Enter via twitter or Instagram… Or you not got them either

Don’t know why it’s asking you that… they didn’t ask me…

Apple will replace it if its a MacBook Pro!

1 Like

Okay y’all. I figured it out now! :joy:

I guess I was a bit slow yesterday

Don’t be smug, share your knowledge like you asked everyone else to do

Ha! I was joking though. I would gladly share it but anker would probably disqualify me.

Here, I’ll post the same thing that’s posted above

Same bunny? Hmmm. What do these two companies have in common?

I thought to … then don’t want to spoil the spirit of this event, will leave it to members imagination :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

For those curious: The odds of you winning the mystery product are pretty high right now.

There have only been just over 1100 entries, and surely not everyone has guessed correctly.

2 Likes

I’m back!! And I have no idea if I know the answer lol. Probably got rusty while I was on a break from this community

Good to see you back! I’m sure we’ve been missing out on lots of deals without you :confused:

Probably not too many lol. I saw some posts with new deals. But feels good to be back. Will update those deals thread soon. Maybe today or tomorrow

3 Likes

interesting hope i guess it right

I am never good at guessing…hope I got it.

I still got time to enter so I won’t rush right now, I don’t want to get it wrong

1 Like