Testing...Testing...123

Hello,
I’ve been a fan of Anker for about 5 years now, and watched your company grow a bit. I’ve been considering getting into product review on YouTube and thought this could be a good start. I have a work shift that allows me to listen to a lot of stuff; so I will apply these headphones to all genres of music and talk show podcasts. I will easily use them a minimum of 6 hours a day, putting the battery to the test. Whether chosen or not, I’ll keep supporting Anker when I can.

Thanks

1 Like

Started getting into tech recently. I have quite a few wireless earphones I can compare the Soundbuds Slim+ to. There are so many tech products in the world that it requires people to tell others their opinions in order to get the right tech.
There are so many others submitting into this program that I may not get a chance in reviewing.
If I do get chosen, I would be honored to start reviewing this and future products.

If chosen I’ll be testing and comparing throughout the day on many different devices such as computer, Xbox One, Smartphone. I wear my current headphones half the day doing various different things. I would compare the two and give opinion about the SoundBuds Slim+One. I do daily walking more than one hour and would test aspects and comfort. I do gaming online with Xbox One, Twitch & few other games and would be able to give feed back on both. I chat online in live broadcasts throughout the day and would be able to test how well the headphones are with real people talking in live video chat platforms and post to my profiles that I am using SoundBuds Slim+ headphones to chat with. I do video messengers like Facebook messenger, Skype, Google Hangouts and would be able to give my opinion of the quality compared to my other headphones. So basically using them in every way possible!!! Even setting up my personal websites. I do so much with my headphones all day that they are an important part of my life. Personal, Business and pleasure! I would be excited to be able to give feed back and to share my daily use with everyone I know online and offline.

2 Likes

As a local guide for Google, its important to them that I deliver quality reviews and answer questions other community members ask and it needs to be an honest, factual answer based on actual experience at the place. If I owned these headphones, I’d review them the same as anything. I’d use them every day and as such make mental notes… how many times did it slip out of my ear? Under what circumstances can the cord become tangled or in my way during my normal routine? What is the sound quality compared to other buds with similar specs? How’s the battery life? Important questions like these go a long way to making sure your future customers know the facts ahead of time so their purchase is satiating and they never get buyer’s remorse. As a power user of Anker’s battery products and a firm believer in the future of this company, it’d be an honor to test these for you.

2 Likes

I would love to test your products. I have been a beta tester for many dental products and I am a early adopter of electronic technology. I have trouble with regular ear buds and use over the ear headphones,so this really caught my eye. I am a dental product tester and I am used to writing reviews.

Holy New People, Batman!

This thread just exploded over night.

2 Likes

Wow! I have read some interesting testing plans on here. I have a very loud physical job. My plan it to test these earbuds in my work environment

Testing to see if the buds are:
Comfortable after extended use
Stay in place with vigorous movements
Isolate sound in a noisy environment

1 Like

I have been using Plantronic Back Beat Go as my go to headphone as I enjoy these behind the neck type of headphone. I love to compare the sound quality between these two. I would be able to test the sound quality when playing music and voice calls. Compare how well it blocks the background noise. Also would be comparing the battery life of the unit.

My test plan is to use the sound buds under a variety of conditions- work, home, workout, and commute.

I will use a variety of media - audio and video - to test them. I will use classical, pop, spoken word, movies, podcasts, and TV shows to give the buds a really good test.

My focus while testing will be on audio quality, fit and finish, pairing, etc. I will use a combination of video close-ups and action shots to document the experience.

I will test the SoundBuds + by using them constantly through my 60hr work week. I use anker headphones now and they’re awesome so o can imagine these will just be a upgrade. I’m a kitchen manager catering 1000+ people at a time. I’ll put em through there pacesUploading…

This is an awesome program buy Anker. Putting customers in control and making future product #1.

Hello,

I would love the opportunity to test these earbuds I have been involved in the power user program for some time and I can’t explain how fun it is reviewing products that are actually good and enjoyable to use! I was actually already looking for new earbuds because I just started back at the gym and figure hey new approach new earbuds! I have a few set points to cover in terms of review as well as points I would cover for my overall satisfaction with the earbuds.

1. Test battery life claims (Anker makes outstanding batteries I’ve owned several over the years so that should be a positive)

2 Sound quality - obviously them turning on and sounding good are the two main points for wireless earbuds. Sound quality is very broad and will cover many aspects, I’m obsessed with good audio quality and I know when I hear it, not quite audiophile level but close. I will give them a burn in period which should also be a good opportunity for testing the longevity of the battery, so 2 tests in one! Treble and bass seem to be a challenge to master for earbuds in this price range (not the $1 offer but the regular price lol) so it should be interesting to see how smooth the highs are and how booming the lows can be. Seeing “high fidelity music” in the description is giving me some high expectations.

3 Durability - I’m rough on my stuff and this should be a pretty good test if they can handle being thrown in bags, on the floor cause I drop everything, if they can stay in doing yard work and cardio just a few examples.

4 Bluetooth range and connectivity - will leave my phone and walk around it seeing how well the signal holds up in an open room and with walls blocking to see how far it reaches and if it cuts in and out during normal usage.

5 Comparison with other wireless earbuds I own, I’ve had a few most let me down I have one that I still consider decent, but that may change.

6 Conclusion/final impressions I don’t tell people what to buy, but I will say if I lost em if I’d buy them again or not and go on to explain for either answer.

2 Likes

I would love to test. I have several Anker products and they never disappoint

1 Like

I would love to try these earbuds, I love Anker products. And i expect a good quality and dependable product. I would love to have these

1 Like

Vorrei provare questo accessorio sul mio blog, grazie

1 Like

I love how when there is a contest or giveaway there are always people who fail to read and follow the instructions on what to do…

3 Likes

Was just thinking the same and proper chuckled to myself.

Please leave your test plan below.

I really want these and expect good product

I love Anker and would love these etc etc :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

As Del Boy would say… “what a bunch of dozy little plonkers they are!” :joy:

1 Like

That’s really interesting! I think we can get a pure honest review from your child.:smile:

You can decide for your own!:blush: