Testing...Testing...123

First of all, upon receiving the Soundbuds Slim + I will verify its operation through the following:
Pictures of unboxing will taken Specs and features will be listed along with some stock images from the product page (if needed). First impressions of the product packaging, the quality of the build, and accessories. Test charging, how fast partial, full charge, and how long will it run using music. Test voice calls inside, outside, and wind/noisy areas. Including daily visit to gyms (weight lifting days and cardio days), yard work, and using this device while operating a tractor or other loud heavy equipment. And finally my recommendations for and against, if there were any.

1 Like

I would love to be considered for testing the new Soundbuds Slim+. I already own the original SoundBuds Slim so my plan is to compare the two products based on comfort, battery life, and convenience of usage during daily activities such as exercising, and during my work day at my desk. I also enjoy listening to a variety of music so I’d love to see how the sound quality compares between the two Soundbuds.

1 Like

Shout and scream from the tallest rooftop i can find to say how the product compares.
I currently use an LG around neck headset, an iMOR corded headset, and a Bose noise cancelling.
The iMOR are currently my favorite gear headphones especially when traveling.

I use headsets almost daily in my travels for work listening to various ranges of music, podcasts and movies. So i will be comparing the audio quality differences among all the brands. And maybe sometimes i’ll use it to make a phone call which seems to be very rare with smart phones.

If i were to test these earbuds i would compare them to the zolo liberty+ that i backed on kickstarter months ago… Wait i would need to recieve those first before i could test them… Nevermind i would then join the already in place tuner program and offer to test your products for you before release as an excited anker customer… wait i already did that and i was selected as a tuner for a couple different products that i never received… ummm let me think… OH i got it!!! If i were to test these for our great consumers i would tell them to purchase their products elsewhere and not to give a dime to anker when they cant keep their promises to their fans (like updating backers every week or shipping on time or even alexa integration etc…) trust me i could keep going. as a company i have recommended previously, i expected more from you. I have bought many of your products as gifts but will not be doing so in the future. I know that my opinion matters not to you as i have reached out before with no response. I hope all who enjoy your products continue to do so but i will no longer. ( I hope those of you that are fans have a better experience than i have and that you dont come to the same conclusion i have which is to not back any anker products again)

1 Like

I understand your frustration and I would be angry to with setbacks. But given that they are using crowd funding I would also be more understanding. 80 percent of products coming from crowd funding sites like kickstarter and indiegogo experience issues and setbacks. Heck some of the most successful products coming from those sites experienced set backs well over a year. So to express frustration saying you are done with the company is a bit far reaching if you ask me.
Also Anker may be the parent company, zolo is its own brand and as such technically speaking it’s own company so you could voice and express your disatisfaction with then

2 Likes

Have the 10 been picked and have their codes yet?

2 Likes

What happened to liberty+?

I’m not a backer or follower but all I know is they were suppose to start shipping by the end of last month. So a week ago and backers are starting to express frustration as they haven’t heard anything

It was mentioned that they are aiming to have them on Amazon by late Nov or Dec, so I would think the backers ones should be shipping in the next week or so. nature of the beast with backing campaigns, rarely do they ship on times provided.

1 Like

Hi @Jay_Frost,

We feel so sorry to let all the backers wait so long, to respond your comment, we would like to share an update with you firstly:

Improvements to Liberty+

Over the past few weeks, we made further improvement of the product design, just to name a few:

Refining the EarTips to ensure better bass and enhanced comfort.
Improving the hinge of the charging case.

Fine-tuning the acoustic parameters and fixing Firmware bugs for a better experience when using sound isolation mode.

Shipment

Production began and we’ve been working closely with the factory to ensure the process runs smoothly. We would start shipping the products out in batches starting from week of October 31st until the end of November. Since Liberty+ are shipped from China and logistics companies are entering the busy Black Friday and Christmas shopping season, some shipments may encounter delays.Therefore the tracking info will be sent to all you guys via email in 1-2 weeks.

And we are still receiving thousands of requests to change the shipping address from all backers. Please note that we are prepare shipping now, so we are not able to change address and color from now on. Please understand that. Many thanks for your patient and understanding.:innocent:

3 Likes

Quick Update: Received my Slim+ Earbuds yesterday

• Packaging Awesome as always
  • Very intuitive and easy to setup.
  • I’m very impressed with the fit and sound quality.

My intention was to test them briefly then let my son use them but I think I may have finally found some earbuds that I like. :grinning:

I will post more details after I have a chance to make some calls and try them on various devices.

1 Like

Quick Update From Me:

I have had my SoundBuds Slim for nearly one week now.

My battery tests have completed and generally good results.

I was compiling my review, but decided to download the trial version of FCPX, and it’s taking my a while to figure things out. I hope to upload on Sunday!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update! Good to know you finally received it!:grin:

I don’t worry about you, you always do great job!:smiley:

2 Likes

Is this program ever coming back? It’s been several months…

I would be willing to test literally anything for $1. This would be a great idea for some newer products that haven’t gotten much press.

1 Like

Agreed, I think we all are in the same boat and are willing to test anything for a buck. @AnkerOfficial let’s make this happen again please

1 Like

Would be nice to see a UK version also, don’t think we got one over here after the US version :frowning2:

3 Likes

Left in the dark again mate. :frowning2: