Test Soundcore Infini for FREE!

Connect to my TV to test the sound and ease of connectivity.
connect my phone and test all types of music to hear the range.
write a review because i feel like videos never tell how good a product ever is.

4 Likes

Hope you get everything sorted and nothing too personal was destroyed.

I know life looks shit right now, but it will improve. Trust me, as someone who has been to hell far too many times… It will get better and you will cope.

2 Likes

I would love a test soundcore infini for free

2 Likes

So my plans to the recording. I am going to one upload it to my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeeLH7vk86xsVU__ZDrEibg?
My plan

1. I will start the video with a shout out to Anker for letting have this great opportunity.
  2. Then I will unbox the Soundcore.
  3. I will listen to some NCS music from my phone using Bluetooth.
  4. Then I will compare this to the sound system we have at home using the AUX cord.
  5. This will then see if the sound quality and see if it changes via input.
  6. While I do these past 2 steps I will compare sound loudness of the systems.
  7. Then lastly I will shout out out Anker again and close the video.
  8. To contact me do it on Twitter @ThatTechKidYT and to validate everything.
3 Likes

If I win I would write a honest review and post photos.

4 Likes

Great opportunity, good luck to everyone! I’m a current Power User and have reviewed various Soundcore products on here and on other channels. I also own a few Soundcore speakers, most notably the Infini Mini (which I’ve also given a short review over here), and I’d be stoked to give its bigger brother a try. I think it’d pair very nicely with my (equally underrated) TCL 6-Series television – great picture quality but the volume and quality of sound is clearly its weakness. I thought the Infini Mini was great but was clearly lacking any sort of significant punch with its smaller frame.

Here’s how I would approach this review:

1. Unboxing and pack shots. I usually put all of the box contents splayed out for everyone to enjoy, down to the “Happy?/Not Happy?” insert that Anker loves to include in all its products. I enjoy how the company puts a lot of thought in its packaging.

2. Run the soundbar for 8 hours straight with white noise to “stretch out” the speakers.

3. Review the soundbar on its own merits, paying attention to its various modes, through the various inputs (digital and analog) that it offers. I usually listen to various genres of music as well as television shows of varying intensity. I’m curious to see if the added bass drowns out vocals and makes them sound muffled – a common issue with many soundbars.

4. Test its Bluetooth range and if there’s any discernible quality loss compared to hard-wired analog or digital inputs.

5. A detailed comparison with the Infini Mini – sound quality, bass, sound modes, inputs, and overall footprint. Demonstrate the pros and cons of each soundbar and provide use cases for either.

6. Demonstrate the difference between mounting and keeping the speaker flat on a table, as well as my preference.

7. Wrap up with any issues or compromises found in this soundbar. Compare with other products in its price range (or above) using previous experience or specification comparison.

I suspect I would be able to post this review on here, my personal tech blog, as well as other social media channels that I manage.

Here’s where I shared the post:

3 Likes

my plan would be to record two videos,

1. an unboxing and short test
  2. a later video that would be more comprehensive and I would explain how it sounds in multiple scenarios, with different tv’s, how it can sound at max and minimum levels of treble and bass, I would see how loud it can get before the sound gets distorted.

here is me posting it to twitter

I have ordered a lot of products from Anker before such as the soundcore 2, 4 lighting cables, a nebula mars 2, and a portable charger and I am very pleased with your quality and customer service. I have been ordering Anker products ever since your collaboration with Techsource and have loved your products since

I am also really into audio and I would love to compare this to my old speaker setup to see the differences., thank you so much for this opportunity and I really hope I am one of the 10 lucky winners good luck to everyone!!!

3 Likes

Show product in box and then out of box, hook it upto my Samsung 40” tv then show how easy it is to operate by having my 5 year old daughter demonstrate how to use it.

3 Likes

If i gets picked to test this speaker.i will connect this to my samsung qled tv using optical cable.I would test different sounds like music and movies.Also will try to play some high definition audio sounds.
Another major feature i would expect is high bass which normally all anker speakers capable off.
Next stage of testing involves how speaker perfoms voice when playing movies.clear voice and sync is a must for all sound bars

2 Likes

Hope everything will get better soon!

4 Likes

Great testing opportunity! Best of luck to everyone who enters! I think these are a great way to get everyone involved and excited for some new products. My Nebula projector should be arriving tomorrow. I’m so excited to get it fired up!

2 Likes

My test plan includes

• Unboxing pictures
  • Pictures of all accessories and printed manual/other stuff
  • Installation pictures and description of the ease/difficulty
  • Ports/connectors on the product and their usability
  • Product in action, description, sound quality etc.
    Finally Most imp: Wifey’s Happy/Unhappy rating

2 Likes

Thank you, @Ankerofficial and @SoundCore for this lovely opportunity!

I have been in the market for a soundbar, but unfortunately my better half is keeping the man down! My plan on testing goes as follows.

This 100W, dual subwoofer, dual tweeter is just the product for me! I would love to be submerssed in the world of Elsa and Ana and turn the volume up and “Let it Go” as loud as I can with my daughter.

I will watch Khalil Mack and the Bears pull a rabbit out of a hat and destroy Fitz-Magic.

I will of course watch pregame and post game to test out the dialogue settings.

35 Inches - I will use a ruler and confirm this. Maybe even a yard stick for a fun visual.

Dual Built-In Subwoofers - This is exciting! I’ve never had two subwoofers.
BassUp Technology - I will turn the Bass UP and try to blow my windows out.
Music, Movie, and Dialogue Modes - Yep! You guessed it, I will listen to music, watch a movie and listen to people have a conversation. I might even have a conversation with my family to see how they compare SXS!
Flexible Placement - I will put this on my cat, in my hat and on my wall in the fall.
Remote Control and Integrated Buttons - I will put batteries in the remote and point it in the vicinity of the Infini and try to turn the volume up and down.

I have done many Anker reviews and would love to do another. This will be posted to Amazon, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube. I will provide details on the unboxing, plug in and set up. I will also compare to other speakers such as the Soundcore Flare, Anker Pro as well as my Jawbone, Logitech X3000.

Best of Luck to all, and thanks for the consideration!

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial
Is this the soundbar you said would be released in UK?

As, I think I remember somewhere in the back of my empty skull, something about a soundbar that would be released in the UK

2 Likes

For testing purposes are as followed…

1. Unboxing - How the packaging looks, how is the product displayed, and how easy was to remove and find everything.
  2. First Impressions - Built quality of the products and accessories.
  3. Features, specs, whats in the box
  4. Setup - How easy to setup and program
  5. Ease of Use
  6. Sound - Test quality for movies, TV shows, News, streaming radio/movies. With Test with actions, dramas, comedies.
  7. Test the different connections
  8. Stream music and test different genres
  9. Compare with my older budget friendly soundbar
  10. Lots of pictures taken throughout the testing phase.
  11. Final thoughts and recommendations

Shared to Facebook

1 Like

If I win, I’ll test it against my current Samsung sound bar. The following will be the highlights of the test:
#1- ease of opening/unboxing
#2- ease of connectivity (cables and Bluetooth)
#3- ease of use (changing sound settings/how the remote works/integration with the TV)
#4- sound (vs TV, vs current sound bar)
#5- what everyone else thinks about it

3 Likes

I would seriously would love to test one of this sound bars We were interested in buy and brand new one and winning one would save us a lot of $$$

1 Like

So my plans to the recording. I am going to one upload it to my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeeLH7vk86xsVU__ZDrEibg?
My plan

1. I will start the video with a shout out to Anker for letting have this great opportunity.
  4. Then I will compare this to the sound system we have at home using the AUX cord.
2 Likes

My plan

2 Likes

So my plans to the recording. I am going to one upload it to my YouTube channel at That Tech Kid
My plan

2 Likes