Test Soundcore Infini for FREE!

Nice to see @Dez_S and @ndalby get selected, both are active around here. The others…well I’ll keep that civil and say congrats

5 Likes

@AnkerOfficial when are you gonna do a contest for members that are over a certain level only? I know I’m not the only one that wants to see this happen.

2 Likes

Bugger, no real surprise… Esp when the boss predicts before the draw, that I would have a problem‽

Oh well, c’est la vie :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

Cheers @Macgyver15 & @elmo41683

Thought with the quality of the testing plans submitted that at least half of the 10 would have been constantly ‘active’ members…

Now that’s would be an interesting one :grin:

3 Likes

Congratulations winners​:clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Sorry it was not me but grats to all

1 Like

Congrats @ndalby :clap:t2:

Not much point congratulating the others as they will just disappear until the next giveaway.

:tongue:

4 Likes

Strange that a forum/community giveaway, goes to only 2 regulars, while the others arrive because @AnkerOfficial FORCES us to advertise the forum giveaway, so strangers can sign up, and get given the forum giveaway.

Like this, or I’ll think I’m just being paranoid‽

1 Like

How did I even stand a chance, with Anker laughing at me, and saying g this is too big for your mailbox… I think it’s too big for anyone’s mailbox/letterbox

If anyone wishes to prove me wrong, and they can push this package through their letterbox (the slot in the door, through which letter, mail, junk mail, newspapers etc are pushed). I also do t think the standard USA mailbox could contain this either, without it sticking out by quite a bit.

So, with Anker taking the piss, I knew I didn’t stand a chance… I’m not bitter, it’s typical

Cheers @k_pug2003

1 Like

Thanks Elmo and thanks @AnkerOfficial

I’m interested in trying your second offering of a soundbar. I’m sure it will be fun :grinning:

Wahoo! Thanks for the opportunity! Can’t wait to get the Infini in the mail so I can do a review vid :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners of this event… Happy moments for u all…

Dang, I forgot to enter for 100 PowerBucks! :joy: :cold_sweat:

Already have the Infini (review coming at some point), and wouldn’t want another one before more people ever got 1.

Looking forward to your reviews nonetheless!

2 Likes

lame, I’m slowing losing interest in these…

oh well, I’m testing the new Bose soundbar for free in a week anyway

Did anyone receive 100 powerbucks yet? I’m not seeing it in my account.

They’ve already been added into every participants’ accounts.

1 Like

I’m #42 post in this and have not received 100 powerbucks yet. Can you help? Thanks

Got them thanks @AnkerOfficial