Test Model Zero For FREE | We Love Testing

Yeah Ndalby, I decided to let this one go and not to try for it. I have two kids and several games to play with them and I just would not have the time to do anything with it. Happy testing Anker forum winners.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

Congrats @elmo41683, @Dez_S and @ndalby! Looking forward to your reviews! :tada:

3 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

I really feel sorry for the Amazon delivery drivers, it’s New Years eve and they are still on delivery runs, point in fact the Zero which was delivered at 7:30pm tonight…

Thanks again @AnkerOfficial for the selection, will be getting on with the review once the New Year has passed :thumbsup:

7 Likes

Ditto, mine arrived on Sunday when they normally don’t deliver. My review will also be coming soon

3 Likes

Enjoy your New Year’s Eve!
There is no hurry.

Never forget, that those delivery fellows are bad paid all over the world.
I give them usual a tip of 2 Euros.
Not much, but good for them

A lot of friends I got acting this way.
Honk , honk, when they see me around the house and on the road! :grin:

As I wrote to Neil,
Rob, enjoy your “New Years Eve”.
No hurry.

Next year we should start a discussion. :smiley:

Thanks buddy, enjoy yours as well

Congrats!!! Gonna be on a lookout for the reviews

Happy new year wise man @fhassm.
@elmo41683 @ndalby happy new year guys and enjoy your soundcore zero. I agree no rush on the reviews, next year we can discuss whether anker got this right ( btw the box looks AWESOME) :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial My review is now live on the community and YouTube. Will try to leave feedback on Amazon UK as well if allowed. Small little request (which I think others will support) though, any chance future We Love Testing reviews could be extended to up to 3 weeks (like the previous Mini 2)…would help testers fit in some solid testing around normal daily life before having to collate written or video reviews…just a thought!

Many thanks again for the selection!

5 Likes

Will you publish a review at AMAZON.uk ?
Many customers are taking a look there, if they intend to acquire an item.
So I think reviews published there are important.

Normally do, just depends on whether Amazon UK will accept it, with it not being a ‘verified’ purchase…

The “old story”! I know.

Here is my review, sorry for the slight delay as I had issues getting everything to upload with the power going in and out because of the stupid snow and rain.

anyway, hope y’all enjoy

3 Likes

Nice review! Thanks for your feedback. We’re woking on optimizing ‘We Love Testing’ event, and will take your suggestions into consideration. :grin:

All the testers of the ZERO made really a perfect job.
Great. More than well done!

And we started a discussion which will help other customers a lot.

As English is not my mother tongue I have to apologize always if I make a mistake or I am misunderstood.

Now my ZERO is playing “RTP 1 Fado” via internet.
Fantastic speaker.

You always sound funny In your videos :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

To those that may have missed my community review of the Model Zero: