Tell me about your pets

These are my 3 girl cats that were abandoned in my street and nobody wanted to help them or give them a home. So I gave them their forever home and have had them for over 4 years now.

7 Likes

They are so beautiful. I’m sure they are forever grateful for a forever home. I love their unique colorings. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My long term companion is ZaZu. Had her nearly 15 years now, she is a Senegal parrot. No idea what age she really is, judging by when I got her and the ring around her leg is is possibly 20+ and more than likely wild caught :roll_eyes:

The only thing I think Anker could maybe make for her would be a IP camera that also can be a treat dispenser :laughing:

5 Likes

6 Likes

We rescued a very very very special Pitbull Mix, Kali. She’s a very sweet dog, never shown any aggression towards anyone, even kids or other dogs.

She was absused, used for puppys and not sure what else. She has somewhat of a hitch in her hips that make here look more muscular :slight_smile: Vet thinks she could have been badly abused or hit by a car… She has a problem holding her bladder around the house when she sits as well.

She isn’t quite crate trained because that’s where she lived at the rescue, eat/sleep/potty all in the crate. That’s all she knows. She was originally very afraid of Men, this has gotten a little better.

We love her because she is ours. Sweet, Stinky Girl :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I have a mixed breed pup. She is aussie mix with pit and lab. She is super smart but man she is stubborn. She does things when she wants to, not when we ask her to. Lol

4 Likes

2 German Shepards; Zeus (7yo total little brother, steals all the toys) , Thunder (10yo scared of thunder, NEVER stops barking and chasing his tail, dispite severe hip dysplasia in both hips and one elbow, 98% sure he has some sort of hyperactive mental disorder but we love him anyways) and a pitbull dalmation mutt mix Nova(5 yo, absolutely crazy. Only dog we’ve ever needed a harness for! In a good way) that was a rescue by my father.!

5 Likes

I have a dog and two cats, all outside animals. I almost always have some other unusual pet (raccoons, Asian leopard, etc…) but they kept getting stolen!

Anker Pet products? NO.

The #1 reason most businesses fail is for growing to wide and too fast, unable to keep up with production or compromising quality to do so. If you look at the biggest and best brands out there, they’ve each got their own niche. If pet products fell in line with mobile accessories and other “electronic” equipment, then yes. Otherwise, Anker should do what Anker does best.

Pet products are a dime a dozen almost anywhere, and getting weirder and weirder by the day (ie I recently won a dog life jacket shark costume elsewhere, of course :face_with_raised_eyebrow:).

Along those lines, albeit unrelated to mobile accessories, IF Anker did look to expand into pet products, I would recommend they venture into high-end tech products exclusively. Something like an underground fence, for example (not a bad idea either, since there’s really only two brands in total that makes them, at least, for brands that are reputable), and staying far away from the likes of pet costume life jackets :+1: The market is also saturated with bark collars and other low end tech and non-tech products. In other words, it’s beneath the Anker brand.

1 Like

Ohhh, so cute! :heart_eyes:

Haha is he wearing a windproof glasses? How cool he is! :sunglasses:

She is sweet, and so are you. :blush:

1 Like

She’s so beautiful! :heart_eyes:

:hugging: Thank you! One day I hope she can learn how to DOG! :dog2:

1 Like

Update: I have a new addition to my family.
Meet Stevie the Axolotl! Currently around 4 months old

4 Likes

Not sure if you get milk bottles in USA … They’re a candy shaped like a bottle and milky tasting, slight rubbery texture and covered in powder.

Well, whilst eating these yummy milk bottles, Molly came to have a look, and…

2 Likes

Meet me dog Dog Tessa. All grown up now but love the puppy pic.

2 Likes

I had a pet turtle but it ran away

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that! We had a turtle at one point that my kids rescued. They called him Frog because they claim to have seen him hopping around. LOL. He has sadly passed on.

We have three dogs. Just got a puppy to be a therapy dog for my son. He’s an adorably little labradoodle he named Buddy after Buddy the Elf.

6 Likes

The last photo is the best!
:grin:
I would call the fellows:

“Willi and Pilli” or better “Pat and Patachon”,

1 Like

Please welcome my Martin. The most loveliest and friendly dog ever seen. The https://petsoid.com/ labeled him as one of the craziest dog ever. However, this is the most protective and loyal dog. You can walk with him even in the most darken woods; he will always be by your side and cast out the most terrifying creatures. Many are afraid of him because he barks like crazy. But it takes only 10 minutes for them to be in the company of my Martin and they see how friendly and playful he is.

com

1 Like