Tell me about your pets

I’m a dog lover, just adopted a 3 year old Golden Retriever after my mixed breed mutt passed at 16. But I grew up in the show dog world, so I have a foot in both the purebred for good reasons and the lovable pet mutt camps.

So tell me about your pets! And if you think Anker should make some pet products, go right ahead!

5 Likes

Well they do have a pet edition of their RoboVac :grin:

As for myself no pets, did have a dog when I was younger but unfortunately it was hit by a car when a pup (dog was black and it was late at night)…limited space and finances prevented another and well now it’s lack of time to devote to a new dog…which would be unfair to both parties…

7 Likes

Not sure what Anker could make just for pets.

Here is my Molly with a piece of string she managed to get off her scratch post. Despite all the toys she has (and she has plenty) she goes the maddest of a piece of string.

I’ve loved cats and lived with cats for almost 20years. I moved in a with an ex and she already had 3 cats, since then been a cat lover, up til then, I’d have sworn I was a dog lover. However, I’ve always liked animals.

2 Likes

Heres my wife’s cat Dutchess

5 Likes

I have a 16 year special needs (no eyes, removed due severe glaucoma) blind 16 lb poodle terrier dog that still gets around as if she wasn’t blind and 6 year pit bull Vizsla mix with special needs (was a bait dog and came from a hoarding environment). Both dogs are rescues. They don’t like each other, but the little one bosses him around and he rarely picks on her and will protect her if other dogs scare her or mess with her.

If I can find some pictures I will post some later tonight.

5 Likes

I love all animals but dogs are my jam.:musical_score::joy:. I had the smartest fawn colored Doberman Pinscher Isabella or Bella for a little over 9 years. Sadly she passed on Christmas of 2016, one of the worst days of my life. I miss her and think about her everyday. Luckily for her she got sick and passed quickly.

6 Likes

I came close to having to remove one of my senior dog’s eyes because she was developing holes in her cornea. It’s a tough decision,

Collar trackers, pet cams, etc. and the robovacs would all count as pet products!

1 Like

She looked adorable & certainly full of life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why, the wife’s cat?

Don’t you play with it too? Give it treats, it’ll start to see you as good, then you can start to bond.

1 Like

Recently got this little one.

7 Likes

Aw mate, that’s sad.

I still remember the day, I had to hold n put to sleep one of my cats, broke me fkg heart. She’d developed a lung problems, almost over night, and could breath. I couldn’t see her suffer.

You will get over her, but you’ll always.miss n think of her. It’s ok to get another, but a different breed n name, or you WILL compare. There a lovely dog in a shelter waiting especially for.you.

3 Likes

Jedi is a 6 year old boston terrier mix. Zion is a 3 year old tabby.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve had many dogs over the years but she had the most personality and was my favorite by far.

Sorry to hear about your Lil buddy. Same here she was fine one day and developed a huge mass almost overnight. Her vet was a family friend & I would have done anything to save her but she was too sick.

I’m not in a place where I can get a dog at the moment but will pick one up from a breeder and one from the pound as soon as I can. Maybe a couple of mutts we’ll see.

1 Like

Jedi looks very suspicious :joy::joy:

1 Like

Shes an Angora cat and they tend to have 1 master or favorite and it’s clearly my wife. And it’s her cat because I got it for her

1 Like

No pets.
But there are two squirrels in our garden and lot of birds of course.
And Lizzy neighbour’s cat is visiting us very often.
This way we share the cat in some way. :grin:

2 Likes

We didn’t have a choice she was having seizures due to severe pain. She may be blind but most people don’t realize she’s blind until they close to her. She’s a happy puppy now.

1 Like

Is it your wife’s cat because she bonds more with your wife? She is beautiful.

What a terrible time for you. I’m sure it doesn’t bring good memories during that time of year now. She looks like a joy… full of life. I’m sure you guys had the best of times together. Nothing more pure then the love of an animal…unconditional love. Just look of those eyes. :slight_smile:

What a cutie pie.

I am guessing that Zion rules the roost. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes