Take Part in the Survey and Win!

This one wasn’t made a banner so they probably didn’t see it…

1 Like

@k_pug2003 I haven’t been here too long but I also noticed that too!

2 Likes

Excited to see what product comes out next!

@k_pug2003 this is something that I’ve noted and commented whenever a contest is going on.

And as soon as that contest is over they go back and fill the holes in the wood.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s fair to demonize community members that only show up for competitions they prefer to spend their time doing other things which is 100% okay imho.

I understand the fact that it is frustrating that they show up and lesson more active members chances but you have to consider why the community is here in the first place and that is to be a resource for customers with technical problems and spread brand awareness.

3 Likes

It’s not that I’m demonising them, but this is where we as a community could have a say and impact future product releases - so Im purely noting the lack of responses.

It’s not very often consumers get a say in what products are potentially released in any brands not just Anker.

There is also the other side of me that feels like Anker gives us all so many opportunities to “win” free items that giving them a little bit of feedback (which takes less than a min) is the least we can do.

4 Likes

I hear you and agree with you but calling people lice is a bridge too far for me.

I was trying to direct reply to @Macgyver15

I hope they fix all these website bugs when they do the major rehal, can’t wait for the Anker app.

3 Likes

I second that sentiment Mark.

1 Like

The term lice was used as a figure of speech @TheDude and wasn’t intended to come across as a direct insult to any non regular members. I’ve updated my post to remove the term.

We’re all passionate in this community and the amount of time that we invest in it and it does get disheartening when the flyby members only come back every time they’re is a contest going on and don’t actually contribute anything to the community or the brand because all they care about is getting a free product.

2 Likes

Could we call them lurkers? :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

That sounds kinda creepy @Chiquinho… I like it :joy:

I voted B and then A.

Just on Amazon UK though and found a familiar looking picture in today’s deals…

Identical to B on the second vote above…

3 Likes

How many like that, compared to just plain?

Almost all headphones are plain black, and don’t stand out, as different (a talking point, or for people to go… Ooo they look nice, I wonder who makes those).

Mpow, which sells surprisingly a lot of Bluetooth headphones and earbuds

Easy going with A - A for me.

The opaque color and the elegant brand soundcore are key features.

In the second part of the poll, again win the smoother and more elegant design. It’s important to have always the logo represented.

1 Like

Interesting :thinking:

B& A is what I like.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial it doesn’t appear we will ever hit 150 voters. Will we do the contest before then?

Are they actually coming out with an Anker app??