Take Our Poll, Grab a Prize

Interesting poll. For me, I like to see advertisements that show a products’s features and how it can be a benefit to me if I choose to purchase it. Just my two cents worth. Happy Holidays, everyone!

Ahh, so we’re testing graphics. I started answering based on performance specs in each ad, then it hit me

1 Like

Anker products are my first choice.

I did the same thing for the first poll lol

I personally always lean towards braided cables because they are more durable and flexible. They also just feel great.

How can partecipate?

i think anker is the better for quality

A chance to alter future products?

2 Likes

What about short video unboxing for all products? Same person so can see the relative size.

I’m loving the many l0 account names.

Done. It took me quite a while to spot the difference between the two images on the 3rd “PowerHouse Speed”. I liked the one that shows how long it takes from 0 to 100% better. I think it’s more interesting for me as a consumer to know how long it will take for my device to be fully charged rather than knowing how long it will take to charge half of it. I also tend to prefer the images that have someone holding it or a coin or something “universal size” for comparison, sometimes it can be difficult to know the real dimensions of something based just on the numbers. Anyway, looking forward for the winners announcement!

I don’t think you put any question on the poll? At least I don’t see any :crazy_face:

I cannot tell if I finished the poll. There is no submit button or other feedback to indicate that the submission was made.

You’re supposed to choose the image you prefer among the 2 or 3 options in each category. :slightly_smiling_face:

Apparently there’s no submit button indeed, once you have selected the images you prefer this submission is automatically saved. :grinning:

Are the usb c hubs compatible with other laptops? I’ve got the girls honor 14” laptops with usb c charging. Could really do with 2 of these I think.

1 Like

Hello!
Havent seen you here for a long time.
Is all OK with you?

best greetings from München

Franz

1 Like

It’s hit’n’miss with hubs, you have the hub itself plus how it modifies the devices. I’d avoid hubs or just draw up your test plan, email Anker to confirm all work, if they say yes then order, test all the items and return if fails test. The more complexity in products the more things can go wrong and the more the seller needs to test products and have the fewest products to focus the testing.

Turns out you may be sending items for return back to Cardiff apparently.

1 Like

Hello Franz, hope you and the family are all well too buddy :slight_smile:

All good here. I do dip in now and again see :wink:
Have a lovely Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Thanks @professor
I don’t think they need anything too complicated at the moment but the pass through power may be good for them with the phone & iPad charging. In the future.

Hope your leg had mended ok fella :slight_smile:
Have a fab Christmas :christmas_tree: fella