SURVEY: A Flashlight on Your Portable Charger?

Okay, but with 15000mAh, the powerbank (or we call it flashlight) will be big. You don’t care about the size?

Haha, i agree with you. :blush:

Okay, but the powerbank’s flashlight is not so bright as the flashlight.
After reading other people’s comments, a torch that has built-in portable charger will be bettery

1 Like

Thank you for sharing these points with us. I think that will help a lot :kissing_heart:

Okay, no problem

1 Like

Awesome. Power IQ will be great. As long as cost can be kept low, it will sell like hotcakes.

1 Like

Hahahahaha, i can’t stop laughing when i look at your pic. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
By the way, thanks a lot, your points are very good

1 Like

I think it would be a good product for emergency situations, such as power outages.

Yes if you use it a lot, there won’t be any juice left, but that’s not the point of the product.

Also I had a question out of curiosity.

If, based on all the feedback demanding a product of this type through this survey, you decided that it would be a good idea to make a product like this, how long would it take before it would be ready to ship? Several months? A year? Longer?

Most of the flashlights have this problem of the “unwanted switch on”.
May be it is an intention of the designers not protecting the button properly to avoid this. But there are torches on the market were this tiny problem is solved perfectly. The designers of such a “torch power bank”
should care about it.

1 Like

Well easily solve that by adding a lens to tighten up the area the LED lights up. I have several flashlights, I am a connoisseur you might say, of fine flashlights.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Well yea, especially if it’s an easy accessible button, sometimes it’s too much work to turn on the flashlight on my phone.

A number of other portable charger have an integrated LED flashlight. Aside from the normal day to day use of your chargers, your portable chargers also act as an emergency device to keep your mobile devices going when power is out. I don’t know about you, but I actually keep my power core near my phone almost all the time and take it with me most places I go. Since the battery already has power…an integrated LED wouldn’t be a bad idea for emergencies or when I can’t actually find my super bright flashlight because my child ran off with it and forgot where she put it. Ever thought to put a ‘night light’ on your sound cores as well to kind of give a cool color vibe?

Difficult to see in the dark

@AnkerTechnical How would you integrate the flashlight? I mean would you use a switch or a button which you have to press for like 3 seconds?

When you don’t have access to a outlet!!!

Thank you @AnkerTechnical for the :money_with_wings:

Can you make sure the :battery: :flashlight: has a USB-C :electric_plug: to keep @nigelhealy happy and future proof it :grin::thumbsup:

2 Likes

It’s hard to say, not saying Anker would produce a bad product. But having to rely on a torch that has a built in charger has more chances of failure. If you had portable charger and a separate torch, if one “dies” you won’t be completely screwed :sweat_smile: If your phone were to die and portable charger malfunctions, at least you wont be left in the dark if you had a separate torch. If your torch dies, and charger works…you’ll have longer run time to be able to call someone.

As I tried to express before there’s also an issue on size vs capacity my friends and I at a minimum carry a 10000mAh pack each when going out. Sometimes I even carry my 20000 because its the only one that I have that has QC (hence small backpack and separate torch). Whereas my friends have the 10000 speed variant. Not many in my family use the lipstick sized type due to not having enough “juice” as well.

1 Like

Thank you @AnkerTechnical :clap:

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical

I know this may be stupid but I would be remiss if I didn’t at least post it… Make sure the device can charge and be used as a flash light at the same time :::Mind Blown:::

It may sound simple but I could see that being an oversight :wink:

2 Likes

Charging and using at the same time could be stressful on the battery. I think the better option is to allow the flashlight to be hooked up to an external power bank and use it to power light. When the light is off, then charge.