Surprise Anker present

I can’t remember where it was mentioned, or if I just dreamt it, but I believe it was brought up that a selection of forum members would be receiving gift boxes.

Last year I was fortunate enough to be selected but don’t think I’ve been active enough in last few months to be in top 10/15 but doesnt mean I can’t get hyped a bit anyway :tongue:

Pretty sure it was in and around Christmas last year I got mine so if it’s happening this year maybe it’s the same. So for those in contention what would you love to see in the mystery box?

Or if they have already been sent what did you get?

3 Likes

@k_pug2003 wants free stuff :joy:. Don’t worry, I think we all enjoy free gifts lol

2 Likes

yeh i remember that too last year but i hope anker do something similar like last year… they gave out loads of free stuff last yr

1 Like

who doesn’t want free stuff? loooool

1 Like

Don’t think I’m in the running for anything like this as only been active since about August, but who knows next year if time permits to stay active.
The product on top of my list for “next Anker product required” is the Flare +

1 Like

Didn’t you win a flare for being a new sign up?

1 Like

yeh i did :slight_smile:

did you win anything?

Nope. I signed up before that contest (apparently, but I don’t remember signing up).

You have got it right @k_pug2003

@AnkerOfficial did mention it here :point_down:

There are different interpretations… Active or high level :joy:

3 Likes

We need to remind @AnkerOfficial :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I see @AnkerOfficial is missing in action qgain… Plus wasn’t one.of the Christmas giveaways meant to be announced today?.. All I want for Christmas is… An active Anker staff!

There are no more Christmas giveaways lol. All 3 happened haha.

The staff being more responsive would be nice. Sometimes they don’t respond at all even to PM’s

1 Like

I wouldn’t say no but like I said I’m pretty sure I’m not in the running. I like seeing others get rewarded for their involvement in the forum.

2 Likes

Well, Christmas is over but nobody claimed any gifts yet. So, it may come for the new year celebration time :grinning:

1 Like

I didn’t get anything either but Anker has been good with the community all year