Super-Strong, Super-Affordable | Up to 25% OFF

We def got the short end of the stick but … still a great price for a great product :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Pretty good deals. :slight_smile:

Just ordered 2 3.3ft in red

2 Likes

:point_up: @AnkerOfficial you mention the sale goes on til June 11 but my email says may 30th

2 Likes

Yes! Ordered mine already. Can you make blue Nylon-Braided cables? Its my favorite color.

1 Like

Is the Premium Nylon Braided Cable a renamed PowerLine+ II?

I’m a bit confused with the name. All cables have been PowerLine and now all of a sudden we have this cable on offer :neutral_face:

edit no it’s not. Just had a look and both cables are different.

Are there any other new cables in the pipeline @AnkerOfficial? Apart from USB C - Lightning (which everyone is waiting for) I can’t see what else you could do with a cable apart from maybe light it up.

I think the PowerLine+ II is the perfect cable, what else can you do to make a better cable?

1 Like

The premium is double braided instead of single braid slightly thicker and with squared connectors at the ends instead of the rounded connectors on the powerline+ II

1 Like

Yeah, I wrote it and then thought well go and have a look lol
Amazing price for a lifetime guaranteed cable :grinning:

I prefer the rounded edges on the powerline+ II IMO it looks better and will prevent snags but also like the double braiding and wish they would merge the two cables and offer more colors but I’ll take what I can get :grinning:

@Noel_Taylor,@Oggyboy, @Macgyver15

Thank you to let me know your concerns.

We also want to unify the discount price in different countries, but it is difficult to achieve :blush:.

Because each country has different inventory and sales strategies. So it’s hard to manage it together.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s because we decide to extend the deals date for our community fans.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Me too!
Product manager, did you hear it? Please make blue Nylon-Braided cables for us!:nerd:

2 Likes

You will see more cheaper USB-C cables, and C to HDMI cables online in the next two months.:grin:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial So there are no plans for PowerLine+ II USB-C as it stands right now?

They said PowerLine II in blue is enough. :laughing:

It’s a secret haha!

2 Likes

@joshuad11 I’d like to share your review here!

4 Likes

Some CAD deals would be nice Anker. Will Canada get theses deals as well Anker?

Anker needs more animated GIF ads like this one :thumbsup:

1 Like

I see! It will make our products look more attractive.:heart_eyes: