Super Mario Run

Who will be downloading Super Mario Run today? I already have my Anker power bank charged and ready since I’ll be away from an outlet today, although Mario shouldn’t drain my phone as much as Pokemon Go does.

I wish! I have an Samsung Galaxy S6 & Android users won’t get it until later in 2017. :frowning:

Might give it a whirl (Pokemon never really interested me) but have fond memories of playing Mario on Nintendo and Commodore Amiga’s…

Maybe if they ever get around to releasing an Android version. When are developrs going to finally start developing for the most popular platform (Android) first, and then port to apple “soon”, “later”, or “someday”?

Not me as I don’t do iDevices. Jelly though.

:frowning: I was excited for it since they announced it at the Apple Keynote in September, and I downloaded and installed it, but my phone has been jailbroken before so, nope, crashes for me…

Android here… Really want to play it though. But if anything it’s far more enjoyable with a controller or keyboard lol, I hate using touch on classic games like that.

There’s an update, there’s new levels and a chance to unlock Peach as a playable character.

Also on sale if you haven’t purchased it

1 Like