Suggested product idea - combined stand + BT speaker

I have an idea for a new Anker what prompted this was the internal speaker finally died on my smaller tablet and Iā€™m watching BBC news on my tablet with the Anker Soundcore Nano now in bed and I think Iā€™d buy:

• a stand which I can drop my tablet on
  • built in stereo speakers either side of the stand
  • these connect via BT but thereā€™s also an Aux cable so you can cable these also

So have this at the center:

and either side is a bit like the Nano

On the left and the right for stereo.

What Iā€™m thinking is a combined tube with speakers at each end and a lip in the middle to hold the tablet up. This would then be good for travel where you can prop the device (phone, tablet) on the lip and you made a little like a laptop with better speakers.

Would anyone buy this? Anything better to add?

5 Likes

A stand could be really useful for a long time travel, or you can buy a Karapax Rise Case, it can also help you have a good watch experience on the trip. I personally use this, wonderful!

1 Like

I like your thinking. I would definitely find this useful

That would be cool!

Thatā€™s actually not a bad idea :wink:
Wouldnā€™t it be a little bulky and heavy?

What is an ā€œiphoneā€? Is that better than the OnePlus ?

1 Like

I got similar case before, not from Anker though.

The weakest point of that case was actually the stand and the hinge. It broke at 4,5 months of using. A dropping on the floor did it. Not sure how the Anker case would hold, but Iā€™m worried for any case that have moving things in it.

Oneplus is a flop, at least in Canada, a LG G6 with promotion can be easily cheaper.

And of course an iPhone is better, at least Iphones donā€™t send my information to China.

I got the karapax rise case and I gave it to my coworker and she loves it. She uses the stand on a daily basis and itā€™s just as tight as the day I got it. She said the only she doesnā€™t like is that she lost the included caribiner

1 Like

Nice, good to know that case is of great quality.

The phone case would be my last phone case.:smile:

2 Likes