Submit your application for other power user programs

Sit tight buddy. You should have no problems

1 Like

Congrats :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats @andynimmo84

2 Likes

This is like bingo everyone waiting to get that last ball or in this case confirmation email (as spaces are running out it makes it more fun)

2 Likes

i just emailed rosa and within 2 days i was accepted maybe give it a try

1 Like

Iā€™ve just emailed Rosa as I submitted on day one and mine is still under review weeks later.

Hopefully sheā€™ll email me back with some good news :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Macgyver15 I submitted not long after you on first day, but I donā€™t know if they are doing it on first come first served basis.

2 Likes

I also submitted on day one, so weā€™ll have to wait and see.

2 Likes

Thanks Anker! Finally got approved to all power user platforms except Nebula. Hope to get some great samples to review.

Just wanted to share this with you guys

4 Likes

Interesting, Iā€™m now seeing USA flash codes under my power user page :confused: @AnkerOfficial ā€¦any other UK members getting the same?

2 Likes

Yes thatā€™s I have on my page. Has been like that for days now.

2 Likes

Good to know, mines been sat on a review submit so I hadnā€™t been able to see. Nice little discounts for USA members with the codes though :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently reviewing a product, my review will be posted later today. But I am also still at the processing stage. Sad because I was the one who posted about it being opened and Iā€™m sure I was one of the first, but still nothing. Oh well, nothing lost or gained I suppose

@AnkerOfficial any idea whatā€™s going on? Short of me emailing Rosa and asking her

2 Likes

Yeah @ndalby mine is the same. Anker said it should say Ā£ and will fix ASAP.

2 Likes

Hmmm, Iā€™m still waitingā€¦ still under review. I wonder if they forgot me? LOL.

1 Like

me too :sweat:

1 Like

I got the same, emailed them a screen shot to let them know.
The codes actually do work on UK amazon. Just change the $ for a Ā£ and it seems to be accurate.

Iā€™ve not been approved for anything else yet :frowning:

Good to knowā€¦

Accidentally caught one of the buttons while scrolling to check a recent reviewā€™s status but didnā€™t try the code against Amazonā€¦asked marketing to cancel as the item is something Iā€™ve previously testedā€¦

To all of those that are still waiting like I was, I emailed Rosa on Friday and she messaged me back this morning and apologised for her late review of mine and approved me for Eufy, Roav and Zolo.

Iā€™d definitely shoot her an email @elmo41683, @Nhi and @Flubber it looks like some of us might have got lost in the shuffle with so many applying for it.

Best of luck folks, Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed for you. :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

I just send them an email to marketing@anker.com is it the righe email?