from a computer

@TechnicallyWell @elmo41683 @ndalby @IRNinjaz1
look at these pics so u understand
i cant check of any other brands

So what is the purpose of a reviewer?

To me in descending order of most useful first:

• find flaws in the products not obvious
  • benchmark, meter
  • compare objectively to other items we may ourselves already own.
  • measure
  • subjective their own opinion
  • opening up and showing basically the same as the manufacturer’s website.
4 Likes

It depends on your review quality I think haha.:grin:

1 Like

Thanks for your supporting! We will not let you down!:grin:

1 Like

For all brands we look for the same things in Power User application: your tech experience, your online presence, and other smaller factors.:grin:

1 Like

Update information page can’t change brands you would like to join.
If you want to join other brands, please click APPLY NOW button.:grin:

1 Like

If your registered account on Anker.com belongs to German, you can’t change the Power User account to other countries except German.

1 Like

I’m kinda sad that I wasn’t chosen to be apart of the Power User team, but what is some of the experiences y’all had as Power Users?

1 Like

submitted :smile: looking forward towards new products

1 Like

I’ve been a part of it for well over a year now and had nothing but positive experiences from it. I’ve been able to test about 6 Anker products in that time and it’s given me the opportunity to grow as a reviewer and a community member :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well as i get emails from anker asking me to review sometimes my reviews for anker must be good then

2 Likes

If that’s the case then I’d email marketing@anker.com with all the application information you’d like to submit.
Rosa will help you out. ^-^

2 Likes

If you’ve tried a few different browsers and clearing your cache it’s possible there could be an issue with your power user page (had issues with mine on submitting reviews this year)…as @IRNinjaz1 has mentioned drop an email to marketing@anker.com so Rosa and the team can check and resolve…

2 Likes

I already knew about this;)

1 Like

We all knew it was coming, I was just informing everyone it went live and could now sign up

3 Likes

I also applied for other brands, I’ve had the chance to try out some of the new Karapax stuff for iPhone X - the case was good but I had some mixed feelings about the screen protectors.

However, the Anker products I’ve had the pleasure to try have been absolutely fantastic. Never thought I’d get excited about in car chargers but the 4 Port USB charger is fantastic - has a USB C connection which can be used with iPhone X/8 for fast charging amongst others. They look and feel excellent and everyone who’s used has commented on how good quality they are.

I’ve also been putting the Zolo Liberty+ through their paces recently and after a good three week road test, think they’re a fine but slightly flawed set of wireless buds. I’ll be putting a video on my YouTube channel soon!

But by far the biggest surprise of the year has to be the Anker SoundBuds Surge - simply the best in ear wireless buds I’ve ever tried at the price. Had I not have been on the Power User program I’d have never known about them. On the strength of my review, around a dozen colleagues and friends have bought them as well as those who’ve commented on my YouTube review. Love them! (Although the Creative Outlier One Wireless Earbuds came a very close second!)

Although I do agree with others here that a week is a small window at times based on the product being tested (speakers and earbuds mainly, as a test of endurance over time in and out of pockets and bags needs a little longer than a week). However, proud to be part of this great community!:+1:

6 Likes

I’ve filled in the questionnaire today, exciting times!!!

3 Likes