Submit your application for other power user programs

Could be that your nebula application is still pending under review. But there is a roav product there

You do have a free sample or discount code - more than I’ve seen in a long time lol

I thought i was getting a Bluetooth plug but the person who helped me said that they sent the roav plug last year and they were waiting for me to post my review link other than that i haven’t gotten any samples

If you never posted your review that could be why you haven’t gotten or seen anything. Failure to post reviews hurts your chance to test and review future products

No i posted my review like the day after i got my sample and the person said she never received my review link

Ok, did you email them the link too to show that it was submitted?
Once your review has been accepted it should look something like this with the status of reviewed

On my it looks like this on my last 2 reviews

Then you need it email marketing and have them fix it. Rosa should be able to look into it and adjust it for you.

1 Like

Thanks my dude you’ve been super helpful

2 Likes

Say, once you snatch up an item for review. What happens then? Can you still request more items to test or can you only test one item at a time ?

You can only test 1 item at a time

2 Likes

So you can see more samples only after you provided an review ?

You will be able to see other samples but the claim button will be greyed out until the review for the item you have has been submitted and marked as complete by Rosa / the marketing team…

1 Like

Keep in mind that you can always shoot marketing@anker.com an email if you haven’t tested a product for 3-4 consecutive months.

2 Likes