Submit your application for other power user programs

Yea but that’s through a 3rd party seller

I didn’t get approved. So I might have to resubmit something and think about what I should change.

I completely missed that, my bad

1 Like

Def send them an email @joshuad11 and hopefully can get it sorted before they break for Chinese New Year.

As far as the power user page. I’ve only seen 3 Anker items which were claimed and 2 items as discounts. Nothing from any other brand. I would imagine we brits will struggle to get other brands for a bit.

3 Likes

I’ve only seen Anker products on mine, couple of discount codes and the soundbud slims which were quickly snapped up

1 Like

I currently see discount codes for usb c cables, Zolo liberty in white, and someone claimed the Verve wired headphones. Hoping to see more variety…maybe even the nebula on mine. Would love to test and put that through its paces

2 Likes

How many people will buy nebular? If we make a discount code for community.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sadly my wife won’t let me, she’s really pushing for us to move this year so all extra money has to go towards that

Perhaps with a good discount code :grin: …failing that it might be wait for version 2 or 3 :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t think so. I mean the most of us were really skeptical about it. But if the feedback of a review is god then maybe.

It depends on the price for me. Mostly it would be for work so I need to try and convince them it would be ideal for their needs. I’m not willing to spend a small fortune on that!

1 Like

We could do with a Nebula in the dining room or bedroom :smiley:

As much as I want to admit that I’m an early adopter, when it comes to projector, I typically want to make sure that it’s bug free. End of the day, I think for many of us, the key decision will be stemmed from the $$$. I wouldn’t mind receiving it at a discount and making a review on it.

1 Like

Hi,

I submitted a power user application around the beginning of February but it’s still saying my application is under review.

Anyone know how long this process normally takes?

Thanks, Andy.

They’ve been on holiday too Andy. Just sit tight brother

1 Like

Gotta play that waitin game

1 Like

For me it’s been almost 3 months since I’ve last seen anything i emailed Anker and yesterday i got this message tried checking my power user page and nothing

1 Like

Thanks for the replies.

Must be my lucky day, received an email earlier today saying I was in the program. Nothing to claim at the moment though.

Also bagged one of the powerline+ II leads as well for the power bucks competition.

Andy

4 Likes

Super lucky day fella :thumbsup:

3 Likes