Submit your application for other power user programs

Hopefully it will be sometime later in the year. It would be awesome to test some of the Nebula items.

1 Like

I hope you are able the review a Nebula capsule so we can see if the product is really useful.

2 Likes

Done and done. Hope I get approved

2 Likes

After waiting for my application to be reviewed, I finally emailed marketing@anker.com to inquire about it. Rosa just sent me an email and now Iā€™m approved for 4 out of 5 brands. I was told that I didnā€™t qualify for Nebula. Has anyone been approved for that?

2 Likes

@elmo41683 has Iā€™m not sure about anyone else yet itā€™s quite the VIP club from the look of it and itā€™s US only at the moment I do believe

Great news Iā€™m finally get approved :grin: Thank you all for the support!

4 Likes

My applications were just approved!! I canā€™t wait to test out some tech goodies from Ankers sister brands. Amazon changing their review policy is a bummer so it looks like Iā€™ll be posting my future reviews on FB google+ and Twitter and of course the Anker community. If anyone knows other good places to post reviews your suggestions are welcome and would be appreciated.

6 Likes

Got mine finally approved. Iā€™m now in the club!!

4 Likes

Congrats @roblawton, @Jesse_Hernandez1, @Flubber and @Nhi!

8 Likes

Got my approval today (minus Nebula), thanks for advice @ndalby :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats @Blotch :ok_hand: Will probably be a few months before Nebula hits the UKā€¦

4 Likes

Hi Anker,
May you check out this review of your PowerCore. It has over 1k views!

2 Likes

Hahaha, nice video review! I also see our competitor in the video!:smile:

1 Like

With it being close to Valentineā€™s Day how could he have the audacity to cheat on you with Ravpower @AnkerOfficial :wink::joy:

3 Likes

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it. This is my most used powerbank of all time!

I had to, needed a competitor to compare. Although Anker products are HEAVEN!

2 Likes

Still havenā€™t been approved yet. Anyone else waiting?

Have there been any products from the other brands for those of you who already have access?

Just write an email to marketing@anker.com, theyā€™ll resolve your problem :wink:

1 Like

Like @Flubber said and a few others above, just send marketing@anker.com a message and let them know you have been waiting a while.

As far as seeing other stuff from the other brands, so far I have only seen Zolo liberty listed for a coupon code. But since I already have it I wonā€™t try for it.

3 Likes

Looks like Amazon sells Nebula directly. Just out of stock ATTM.

1 Like