Submit your application for other power user programs

Great news I’m finally get approved :grin: Thank you all for the support!

4 Likes

My applications were just approved!! I can’t wait to test out some tech goodies from Ankers sister brands. Amazon changing their review policy is a bummer so it looks like I’ll be posting my future reviews on FB google+ and Twitter and of course the Anker community. If anyone knows other good places to post reviews your suggestions are welcome and would be appreciated.

6 Likes

Got mine finally approved. I’m now in the club!!

4 Likes

Congrats @roblawton, @Jesse_Hernandez1, @Flubber and @Nhi!

8 Likes

Got my approval today (minus Nebula), thanks for advice @ndalby :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats @Blotch :ok_hand: Will probably be a few months before Nebula hits the UK…

4 Likes

Hi Anker,
May you check out this review of your PowerCore. It has over 1k views!

2 Likes

Hahaha, nice video review! I also see our competitor in the video!:smile:

1 Like

With it being close to Valentine’s Day how could he have the audacity to cheat on you with Ravpower @AnkerOfficial :wink::joy:

3 Likes

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it. This is my most used powerbank of all time!

I had to, needed a competitor to compare. Although Anker products are HEAVEN!

2 Likes

Still haven’t been approved yet. Anyone else waiting?

Have there been any products from the other brands for those of you who already have access?

Just write an email to marketing@anker.com, they’ll resolve your problem :wink:

1 Like

Like @Flubber said and a few others above, just send marketing@anker.com a message and let them know you have been waiting a while.

As far as seeing other stuff from the other brands, so far I have only seen Zolo liberty listed for a coupon code. But since I already have it I won’t try for it.

3 Likes

Looks like Amazon sells Nebula directly. Just out of stock ATTM.

1 Like

Yea but that’s through a 3rd party seller

I didn’t get approved. So I might have to resubmit something and think about what I should change.

I completely missed that, my bad

1 Like

Def send them an email @joshuad11 and hopefully can get it sorted before they break for Chinese New Year.

As far as the power user page. I’ve only seen 3 Anker items which were claimed and 2 items as discounts. Nothing from any other brand. I would imagine we brits will struggle to get other brands for a bit.

3 Likes