Submit your application for other power user programs

I noticed early this morning the power user page was down, and now it’s back up where you can apply for the other brands to test and review their products. Fill out the questionnaire and submit your application

19 Likes

Just done, thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Rob! Just submitted mine now. Best of luck everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

submitted mine but i cant review on amazon only social media and here so i think that might hamper my chances

1 Like

Cheers Rob :grin:

Done, I’ve added my YouTube, think it’s time I had a go at making a video :see_no_evil: it can’t be that hard, right??? Hahah

I like that all my previous samples now say Anker in he images so it’s ready for the new samples to be added and good to see the old Karapax iPhone X screen protectors back on there (even though I don’t have an iPhone X lol)

6 Likes

I haven’t missed seeing those screen protectors on there :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just submitted here, thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Submitted mine there now, cheers for the heads up.

Maybe I should bite bullet and upgrade to iPhone X to test out that screen protector. Too late to ask “Santa” for it lol

5 Likes

From what I’ve seen the iPhone X is a lot like marmite, you’re either gonna love it or hate it. I’d certainly give it a go if I had the chance to get one. People moaned when Apple kept the iPhone the same year after year then when they do something radical they still moan! No pleasing some folk out there.

3 Likes

I was just reading that users cannot use FaceID to approve purchases made by family members and have to type their password in lol

That is the Beauty with TouchID, can’t think why they haven’t extended it to FaceID

I’d love an iPhone X but will check out the prices when I can upgrade in august.

3 Likes

Good catch there @elmo41683 , liked how they allow you to retain your previous power user values and just expand on a few questions for their other brands…

Here’s hoping :smile:

5 Likes

:smile: glad I could help inform others.

4 Likes

The prices for the EE network at the moment are crazy when looking on the Carphone Warehouse! £47.99 a month and £349.99 upfront is the cheapest for upgrades on there. Hopefully the price would of dropped by the time I’m due a upgrade next November.

2 Likes

That is heavy :frowning:

2 Likes

thanks!!!:blush:

3 Likes

I just saw this too - very excited to see how @AnkerOfficial updates the program! I have loved being a PowerUser the last few years and with the expansion of their brands, Anker has some pretty kickin new items :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just updated my information too. Hopefully I get to stay in the program :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t know if I should submit an application because I have no social media, where I could share it. So the question if Anker does it to get feedback (what I could give back) or to improve their social media range (what I can totally understand and what explains why some influencer got packages without any connection to this brand.)

What is your suggestion?

1 Like

can someone explain why i cant check or uncheck other anker brands on the update info page/?
@AnkerOfficial
@ndalby
@TechnicallyWell