Strong Lightning Connection on the PowerLine cables

One of the most important things for me with a cable is the strength of the connection. The main reason for this is that I’m a clutz and drop my phone all the time. Especially if I’m in bed, having a cable that stays plugged in as I lift it from under my bed is HUGE. I have never had a cable that was able to do that over the long term. Some have worked for a few days or drops, but Anker’s cables work over months and some have even lasted years. I mean, it’s Anker, we all know they’re the best. But their products come through time and again to make my life easier. For me, the little details make a world of difference, and this one aspect even furthers my dedication to Anker products.

Do any of you have other weird or quirky requirements for cables like this? I hope I’m not alone.

1 Like

Funny, I have learned a new expression : “clutz”.

Sorry no help from my side, neither being such a clutz :smiley:,
nor having a mobile in the bed. :heart_eyes:

Just kidding, of course!

As someone who has a Roomba, I love that the vacuum can “eat” the cords up and they remain undamaged! I know this may sound silly, but it’s hard to remember to make sure the cords aren’t on the floor before Roomba does it’s thing. Anker is the best!

I know these vacuum robots like cables.
My Euvy ( As I like my robot, I call “her” Evi) tries this often.
But she is well trained and sniffs at those cables only.
I never found a swallowed cable in her stomach.
She is a really, well educated lady, a real gourmet! :smiley:
May be your Roomba is more a cannibal! :grin:

You have no idea!