Stop with the "Upgraded" version of Products

Not certain off the top of my head but based on others, it would be improved BT version and IPX protection for starters…

1 Like

Also small upgrades, like compatibility with the latest iPhones etc.

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not…the upgraded versions were out before the new iPhones…

I’m just using that as an example of the type of upgrades they make :wink:

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting this :joy:

When it’s minor adjustments to make a great product even better then it’s all the better for us.

2 Likes

usually when new products are released, its bit pricey due to the product being “new release” while it might actually be an “upgraded” version… so rather keep the same name with an “upgrade” title , and price being slightly higher…

new products for sake of new releases without great features turn out to be failure most of the times

1 Like

Hmmmm… your right! Look at the bottom. So the Liberty 2 “Upgraded” version will be coming out soon. Well whenever they are compatible with iPhone 11

1 Like

Hey @Instegone. Would you mind if I repost this thread as Upgraded. :joy:

2 Likes

I dunno if this is always the case. Consumers who search for a product and see soundcore liberty neo and right after the soundcore liberty neo “upgraded” for close pricing will usually buy the upgraded one. People like us know to look at specs and see what really changed, but your average consumer will key in on the word “upgraded” and buy that if the cost difference is marginal. If more were really curious I would see more amazon questions about what is really the upgrade.

1 Like