Step Right Up to the Black Friday Prize Carnival!

Yup mines is filled out. Can’t wait for it to come in.

Yea that’s the Crowdfunding thing they had us guess about. It’s called the Echo Auto.

1 Like

@elmo41683 Yeah I think I missed out. I did see the 30% discount but I was waiting on making a purchase and assumed the 30% off was for all products. That’s what I get for assuming. I still purchased the Anker PowerPort II on a lightning deal on Amazon!

too late to the party i guess

There will be more and more parties in the future, especially in this holiday season. Stick around in the community and make sure you don’t miss out again. :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds good to me!

I filled the form sometime back. Did anyone get shipping confirmation yet ?

2 Likes

Nope, still waiting

Yes Jajajajaja

No shipping info or anything here yet.

@ankerofficial any idea when the items we won will be shipped? One of my coworkers was complaining last night that they won something and since they haven’t heard anything they think they were scammed and their email address has been sold to marketers. I had to explain how things work, but he’s still not convinced

1 Like

I won the same thing and have yet to receive it or a message of it being shipped.

Did you fill out the prize form so they know where to ship it? It was a Google document that went out a day or two after it ended

You only joined 5 days ago. You didn’t even enter it.

Nice try liar

As it’s stated in the email, the prizes will be shipped out by the end of the December. We’ve uploaded all of the orders. Please wait patiently for them being shipped out.

I knew that, some reason my memory has slipped so my apologies for asking again. Thanks for the update though, can’t wait to get the mono so I can have Google assistant in the kitchen now too

No worries, thanks for helping us explain to your co-worker.

1 Like

Happy to help, he did say he got shipping info today so he should be getting his prize within the next two days. I don’t know what he won but he’s super excited about it.

Winning a giveaway is always a rush, especially if you have never won anything.

People are starting to sound like me…“Where is the Free stuff I won by doing basically nothing” lol. Just Kidding