Step Right Up to the Black Friday Prize Carnival!

I got that screen, too. Figured it was a one-time per email kind of thing. One those 6 tries (3 for entering email, 3 for sharing to social media) were used, that was all you’d get. That’s all I got, anyway.

@amangons Please note this screenshot doesn’t mean you win a gift. It means you’re clicking repeatedly. If you win a gift, it will show something starting with Congratulations.

1 Like

@ankeriffical
I’m not clicking g REPEATEDLY, I shared, and then after closing the tab (as it says.to do) the screenshot appears.

2nd, what about no.prizes for the rest of the world?

@ankerofficial
I’m not clicking g REPEATEDLY, I shared, and then after closing the tab (as it says.to do) the screenshot appears. Plus, if I was meant to get a 4th/5th go for sharing f, I didnt.

2nd, why if it’s saying g prizes, are there NONE in the grabber, like.usa

3rd, what about no.prizes for the rest of the world?

4th, why do we have to keep repeating things to get answers, even after tagging you?

5th, what happened to the invisible gift it said I had won?

I never got extra for sharing, just that message.

@ankerofficial I entered again, to be able to grab a screenshot.

@amangons Your tag is incorrect for @AnkerOfficial in your last two posts.

Have noticed though that the UK link has now disappeared from the OP and the prize page…

1 Like

Thing is, it’s not just UK, that was failing (if by failing g, you get no.prizes bar the voucher, which everyone got)

I did try every variant of country to see who had prizes etc… Only country who had prizes were the USA page.

I can’t figure out where and how to apply the 30% off coupon to a cable I want to buy in Canada.

The codes are listed at the bottom of the prize page, each item has a different code. When you go to Amazon checkout, you can enter the code there

You could use the code on Amazon.

Clicking repeatedly means you’re clicking again on share button after you’ve already shared the campaign. There is only one chance of sharing it on social media. There are prizes for other markets besides US. The prizes of each markets are allocated based on how many people from each market have participated in this campaign. There is no invisible gift. If you win a prize, it will show up as ‘Congratulation, you won a xx’.

1 Like

The UK link has been removed because Amazon suspended the codes, so we have to call it off. We’re really sorry about this.

1 Like

Yes, each person only can get 6 chances to play at most. That means you can only share this campaign for once. The extra sharing won’t add your chances.

2 Likes

@ankerofficial
I NEVER got an extra spin for sharing

I tried again, so I could screenshot the message, as that was only way to show you, yet.you STILL deny, even with a screenshot.

Even when I “won” the zolo on the US PAGE, it just said… Congratulations you won a prize, it NEVER said what the prize was.

When I “won” 2 things on the UK page, for each, it just said, congratulations you’ve won a prize. THAT’S IT.

ONLY USA page showed prizes inside the grabber. All the other pages showed “wrapped” boxes, whereas the US page, showed actual items inside the grabber.

Stop trying.to make me think I made a mistake, I didn’t. I know what I saw. And despite being the only one to say so, I know I wasn’t alone in seeing what I saw.

Come on rest of world, stop letting me be the only one speaking up.

can’t get the 30% code to apply to my cable. It says successful but the price doesn’t change at check out. Could it be I have another item from another vendor using a discount code?

Could you please private message me your code and the product you were trying to buy?

sure sending it now.

We will check again winner’s emails after the campaign ends. If you won the prizes, don’t worry about it, we will send you the confirmation email.

1 Like

@amangons I saw it too, as when I first clicked on link it was for US and when changed to UK they disappeared - I just assumed they didn’t use the same graphic for the UK variant.

Don’t think it actually made any difference to chances of winning but I can understand how the discrepancy in the graphic could be misconstrued.

1 Like

CALLING ALL THE PEOPLE IN … UK, Canada, Germany, Italy

Did you win anything apart from a voucher?

Don’t be shy, just a simple… Yes/No comment will do.

Honestly I’m not ungrateful at winning recently. It’s not about, not having enough. It’s purely about fair play. I just.like to have the same odds as everyone else.

If the odds are set against you (for example, no prizes) then I can’t help myself and say something. I’ve always stood.up.for the small guy… I dont care if people think it’s just me being selfish or a prick. I don’t have enough respect for myself to care what others think… I judge myself far harder than you’ll ever be able to think up.

1 Like