Step Right Up to the Black Friday Prize Carnival!

Ah ok thanks for the clarification. I interpreted “prize” as actual products and not discount codes.

Something not right

If in USA, you get this… A grabber with prizes

If.tou live elsewhere, you get this grabber… No prizes, empty, blank etc

That’s hardly fair, is it‽
I’m.not ungrateful, 30% (if I had spare money) is a good saving. However, it’s not a free product.

So although open to other places. Other places can only get discounts.

2 Likes

I didn’t win anything just a 30% discount.

says the person who can get $150 of Anker stuff for free :disappointed:

1 Like

I’m not saying as a personal thing, it’s not ae thing.

As I know you’re judging.

This means, EVERYONE outside of USA, can’t win goods. Which you seem to be missing, in you’re unfair judging n presumption … Remember…
Ass u me nothing

You can play it again by putting your email in the CA landing page. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will update the post by putting different countries’ landing pages.

2 Likes

UK and the other countries’ fans also get chances of winning prizes which are not shown in the picture. You can see all the winners with the prizes they won rolling below ‘My Prizes’ section.

2 Likes

Good luck guys!!! :four_leaf_clover:

@deeznutz @TechnicallyWell @amangons The codes you’ve received are listed on the products section right under the prices.

1 Like

@deeznutz

:joy::joy::joy:

Cool contest. :slight_smile:

That’s not happening tho @anker

This appears after sharing on social media

So, as you can see… Only the voucher appears.

I did accidently win a prize, 2nd grab on the us page… until I realised there was a country drop-down on top right of the grabber.

This is the US grabber, with said prize!

So as you see @AnkerOfficial , it’s not working properly.
I also hate, that either I’m the only one, or that others aren’t backing g me up in this issue making me look a twat…

@amangons Yep similar behaviour on mine as well but didn’t get the prize machine fetching message (on Chrome or iOS)…have raised a PM with @AnkerOfficial just awaiting confirmation on a few things raised…

3 Likes

Have you heard anything since this morning?

PM’d yesterday, no response yet…though they have been working on working on other stuff (not yet viewable)…will be Monday now I think…

@amangons it’s same for me - just says fetching prize.

As far as competitions go, I do think living in US is more beneficial due to the larger demographic of Anker’s customers based there - larger budget for advertising/promotions.

1 Like

Mark

I did t realise about drop-down box and accidentally won on the us page…

A zolo speaker thing. Looks nice.

Have to see if I get to keep… As there is meant to be UK prizes… Even as I did UK I “won” a prize, but only the voucher shows.

Yay, Thank you @AnkerOfficial
I won a Eufy Genie

2 Likes

x2 wins you lucky, lucky :imp: Congrats @elmo41683 :thumbsup:

I swear I used the same email address, I just shared it to my Facebook page and Twitter to get more chances and it showed the Eufy Genie. But now I go back and it shows the Zolo mojo so I don’t know if it was a glitching or what but it was there so I posted it