Step Right Up to the Black Friday Prize Carnival!

@amangons Yep similar behaviour on mine as well but didn’t get the prize machine fetching message (on Chrome or iOS)…have raised a PM with @AnkerOfficial just awaiting confirmation on a few things raised…

3 Likes

Have you heard anything since this morning?

PM’d yesterday, no response yet…though they have been working on working on other stuff (not yet viewable)…will be Monday now I think…

@amangons it’s same for me - just says fetching prize.

As far as competitions go, I do think living in US is more beneficial due to the larger demographic of Anker’s customers based there - larger budget for advertising/promotions.

1 Like

Mark

I did t realise about drop-down box and accidentally won on the us page…

A zolo speaker thing. Looks nice.

Have to see if I get to keep… As there is meant to be UK prizes… Even as I did UK I “won” a prize, but only the voucher shows.

Yay, Thank you @AnkerOfficial
I won a Eufy Genie

2 Likes

x2 wins you lucky, lucky :imp: Congrats @elmo41683 :thumbsup:

I swear I used the same email address, I just shared it to my Facebook page and Twitter to get more chances and it showed the Eufy Genie. But now I go back and it shows the Zolo mojo so I don’t know if it was a glitching or what but it was there so I posted it

Did something go wrong and you lost the Mojo speaker? @elmo41683

I’m assuming it was a glitching or something because originally it was a Zolo mojo and when I shared to Facebook and Twitter for more chances it showed the Eufy genie

Ah ok, which would you rather have?

I’d rather have the Zolo Mojo as I already have a Eufy Genie which rarely gets used. I find myself using Google more and more since I have it on my phone

@AnkerOfficial
What’s going on with the rest of the world on the grabber?

Is it just a voucher, or are there prizes?

In my 3 spins, I had an invisible gift, and a voucher. Plus when I share, it says fetching prize, but nothing happens… So is it showing something in your system?

The voucher is technically a prize as you pull it with the grabber

1 Like

Something that seems to be a little confusing. You only get 1 extra change even though you share to both social media options.

Technically, being pedantic could be classed as being a know-it-all‽

lol

I never actually said it wasn’t a prize, I said I had an invisible prize and a voucher.

I know a discount could be counted as a prize, if you have money to enjoy it.

I found.out today, the infini is £33 more expensive over here than there :cold_sweat: who woulda thought it?

I didnt even get that, you were lucky.

4 Likes

omg I WON SOMETHING

Eufy Genie

heavily a google user though, but I guess I’ll keep one in my room for weather checkin and other simple tasks

@AnkerOfficial
Still no answer to why no prizes for.outside usa

Yes, I have a voucher, but according to the grabber, I had an invisible prize, PLUS the voucher

Then, when you share, it says fetching.oruze, but nothing appears… Tried this SEVERAL TIMES

@ndalby
Did you get a reply?