Step Right Up to the Black Friday Prize Carnival!

Got the email stating it will be shipped shortly. Happy times.

1 Like

Still no shipping on my car mount

I just got mine eufyhome right now. The email on shipping only came like 2 days before that. I’m sure they didn’t forget about you!

1 Like

Yeah it seems those from eufyhome got shipping info and others didn’t. Apparently my wife won a cable and it came in the mail earlier this week and my co-workers won a Eufy Genie and also got theirs earlier this week and they had tracking info. I’m just patiently waiting for my Zolo mojo because it will be like Christmas for me when it comes

1 Like

Aww well :confused: hopefully it gets to you soon! Maybe just had some low in stock or something. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And just like that my Zolo Mojo arrived today. Thanks again Anker

4 Likes

Enjoy. I didn’t enter these competitions as I have no need and none I know in real life has either. In my case I just speak to my wrist watch, as its on me all the time when awake out of bed and answers my questions if my hands are tied up. Currently I only have Eufy smart plugs and lights I use the Eufy app to do time-based events.

Still waiting for my bone conducting sunglasses to come all the way from china which would be cool if they work as I’d just be talking and listening out in the sunshine.

I got the car mount today. Some very good quality magnets :magnet:

1 Like

What’s the sound like?

I haven’t even set it up yet, been busy with everything else

Why is this still active?

If you got extra stuff that wasn’t claimed… Stick it on various power user pages (esp outside us, as I don’t think anyone out there for a prize).

I received the package today for Mojo Speaker :slight_smile:

Thank you Anker!

Continuing the discussion from Step Right Up to the Black Friday Prize Carnival!:
I got Dufy genie too

Just got an e-mail today from noreply-service@anker.com stating that I had won a universal magnetic car mount. The included link took me to a Google Forms page which was requesting my name, address, email, phone number, etc to claim the prize. Is this legitimate?!

Yes this is how they get your address via a secure method in order to ship you your prize. 100% legit

I just got one as well but for another item. :slight_smile: This is how they follow up with you to get your info.

Yep. I filled it out and have already recieved my prize:

i won a speaker it is great

Yes, this is how we get the prize shipped to you. Please note a late reply may cause you not counted for claiming the prize.

Awesome! Thanks!