Spread the Word and Win a eufyCam Worth $400

Liked and shared. Would love this to make sure my pet is safe. [quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:69048, full:true”]

Hey, eufy fans!

We have a very special offer for you that can help make your home safe and secure. We’re giving away 3 sets of eufyCam E (2-Cam Kit) each worth $399.99! eufyCam has an IP65 waterproof-rating so it can be used in any conditions, both indoors and out. With one charge offering 365-days of surveillance, you can keep one eye on your home all year round. The 140° wide-angle lens provides a panoramic view that stretches from driveway to door.

Share this post on social media for your chance to win and make your home a safer place. Simply upload a screenshot of the shared post to the Anker community and we will select 3 lucky eufy fans as winners. Don’t miss out!

Rules:

1. Share this post on social media, attach a screenshot of the shared post and comment below to let us know how you’re going to use the eufyCam.
  2. 3 winners will be selected at random.
  3. Open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain
  4. The event will run from May 13th to May 24th, 2019. Winners will be announced on May 27th, 2019.
  5. eufy reserves the final explanation of the event.
    [/quote]

2 Likes

Thanks Anker!! I’ll create a reminder to share it!

I would love this for porch pirates and to help keep my family safe!! Shared on FB and Twitter!

2 Likes

Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Vero
Pinterest

Here is my share on twitter

If I am a lucky winner, like to use it at our new place…area is a bit desolate…would give my wife peace of mind when she is at home with our kids.

good luck to all the entrants and thanks @AnkerOfficial for the contest

Shared! And thanks for the opportunity!

2 Likes

Just moved into a new house and would love to put these up to monitor the entrances!

1 Like

1 Like

Would love to replace my old camera that recently died, had this one indoors overlooking the front entry. I’m sure I’d find a good place for the other! Thanks for the opportunity.

1 Like

We have two Eufy 11 vacs that we love!! I’m excited that you are making security cameras now! We need some to watch our driveway because we constantly have teenagers trying to break into cars in our neighborhood. I also have a particular neighbor I’d like to catch in the act who likes to leave huge bags of fast food trash in our yard rather than walking the 15 feet to his own house to deposit it into a trash can.

1 Like

Love to see what’s going on in my backyard when I am not around.

1 Like

Shared! I would use this camera to monitor my front door, so I can see anyone who comes to the door unexpectedly. Would love the chance of owning a wireless system! It would definitely make my family feel safer! Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

Great product and great event from Eufy. I love their vacuum and I believe this security cam will be awesome as well.

There’s a person (or people) in my neighborhood popping trunks open and taking valuables.
I’d use the eufyCam to finally catch who’s doing it as it’s happened awhile now.

2 Likes

Hey guys ! I’ll use them to keep one eye on my father’s work. Thanks for the contest

1 Like

‪… would be great added security for my elderly mother who lives alone… might buy one if I don’t win one for this retweet…‬

2 Likes

I would give the cameras to my parents to help keep their property safe and to help keep their dog from being stolen.

1 Like

Thank you for the chance to win this amazing product ans try it out!

I will for sure use it for my parents house :wink:Uploading…

1 Like

I would use it to deter the constant trespassing we receive.

1 Like

I would use the EufyCam System to keep eye on front & back of house to deter/catch thives/trespassers.