Spotify Voice. Maybe tats y roav never got the spotify? 🙄

https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/01/18/spotify-in-car-hardware-leaked-2018/

1 Like

I doubt that’s why the roav never got it, because the new roav Bolt is suppose to have and supports Spotify right off the bat. I think is because Spotify is easier to integrate with Google than it is with Alexa. As there is full support for Google devices

1 Like

Spotify beta ran twice but anker didnt go live wif it. When asked, anker seem to indicate they submitted the required n waiting for spotify to approve. :persevere: see below response frm anker sometimes in oct 2018

Thanks for contacting Roav.

I understand that you are waiting for the actual rollout of Spotify. As Spotify is not available for the third party, we are still communicating with the Spotify team for the authorization of this function. Thanks for your inquiry, and we will try our best to expedite the process.

If there is any further concern that we can address, please feel free to let us know.

Either way it’s a cool product and Spotify is awesome

With all these separate hardwares coming out, it is not attractive for customer to buy each of them for it, example Anker has Roav Viva / Viva Pro, Roav Bolt, Hum by Verizon, JBL Link, and now Spotify…

May be Anker should take a lead and build a All in One Smart device which integrates to Google Voice / Alexa / music services, Bluetooth as well charging options including USB-C… This would make it a better buy any time!