Spotify, Apple Music, or YouTube Red?

Is the volume level any better on YouTube Red than on normal YouTube?

Yeah but oh well I like it mainly because of no ads on YouTube ans background play

What do you mean by “volume level?” I mean, a song is a song. I don’t actually use youtube.com or YouTube Music for listening to music, I just Google Play Music. The volume is the same as any other streaming platform in my experience.

I mean that on YouTube the volume can vary greatly between videos, making it less than ideal as a music platform. I’m wondering if YouTube Red addresses that.

1 Like

I’m not sure about that if you listen to music in YouTube. It definitely won’t be a problem if you use the free, included Google Play Music All Access Pass.

1 Like

I’m sticking with which ever one is free with the least amount of commercials… iHeart and TuneIn

1 Like

Google Play Music

2 Likes

Deezer!! :grin:

Spotify is also build into Sonos

Pandora syncs nicely with my Buick’s info-tainment system.

Amazon is nice because its free (And the lyrics go along with the song is a nice feature).

FratMusic has some good tunes too.

YouTube Red is up to $13 a month!
Honestly Amazon Prime Unlimited is the best deal, considering nearly everybody has Prime these days…

Spotify is actually built into Sonos even more than Apple Music (you can do it directly from within the Spotify app itself)
I’m so desperately waiting for Alexa voice integration into Sonos… come on!

You and me both!

They changed the release timeframe from “early 2017” to just 2017 now…

I love use Apple Music for I can listen to Apple Music on my iPhone 7 and my old iPad Air 2, most importantly, I love to use some Apple Music Converter to help me listen to Apple Music via storing to SD card then I can enjoy it on my mom Android Smartphone.

Mod Edit: Links removed. As a reminder, please do not post advertisements. Please refer to the forum rules: https://community.anker.com/users/louischristopher/rules -TW

For me , as a student, I prefer Spotify, because I can enjoy high quality music on Spotify for free online, of course, I have to accept ads and I can’t play it offline. In fact, I eager that I can download Spotify songs, so that I can play Spotify playlist offline in any players, wondering…

Apple music. The main reason I chose it is that I can play music with Siri. This is convenient, and Spotify, Google Play Music and Tidal don’t seem to be able to do this. Although Apple music is generally considered less professional than Spotify. I recently got a free Apple music, fortunately, I decided to use Apple music all the time.

Definitely Spotify for me. We have a family plan that is wayyyy cheaper than other music streaming services.

1 Like

You do realize this is 4 years later right.