Spotify, Apple Music, or YouTube Red?

For those of you music lovers, which platform do you use? Spotify, Apple Music, or YouTube Red, and why?

I use YouTube Red because I get all the music I want (with Google Play Music), plus I get ad-free viewing on YouTube, and my favorite feature for traveling - native support for offline viewing!

3 Likes

I definitely like Amazon Music better since it’s generally cheaper.

1 Like

Ah! I didn’t even think to include that in my post!

I like Apple Music since it’s built-in to iPhone and works with Sonos. I also like the wide range of niche playlists that don’t just feature mainstream music. As an added bonus, you can use discounted iTunes cards to pay the monthly fee. :grin:

1 Like

They all have features I like. Beats One on apple is pretty good but it is apples only selling point for me. Amazon is nice but I havent tried the new service yet.

1 Like

I don’t pay for my music so I would say none of them haha

2 Likes

Amazon Music myself due to being a prime member or Spotify (Free).

1 Like

Really prefer Google Play Music for the fact that you can upload your own music. I buy a lot on Bandcamp or have CDs that aren’t on the streaming services.

1 Like

Using Amazon Music with the Echo dot. Got the Dot for $50 on Amazon.

1 Like

Nice! Just curious, you only listen to music on the Echo Dot?

Apple Music is my go to with the wide selection and the family plan :+1:

1 Like

I use YouTube Red with Google play music because it’s the best value for money IMO and even if I did switch to an iPhone I would still continue to use it

1 Like

I have used Spotify, Apple Music, and Google Play Music. I use all three in different ways. My go to is Spotify.

3 Likes

How is the Echo? Had the chance to get one at Prime member prices when launched but self control got the better of me :laughing:

1 Like

No love for iHeartRadio?

1 Like

spotify i would go for itunes is too locked down youtube is not the greatest so definitely spotify

2 Likes

Finally, another YouTube Red user! I think YouTube Red is highly underrated. It’s sad that it only has 1.5 million subscribers (compared to the 76 million subscribers that Spotify has).

Nope, but I just listed the main services.

Do any of listed sources provide local radio?

None of them. All the best music was finished being made around the 18th century, is about 5GB in size and on my SD card.

2 Likes