Splash Into Prime Day!

It’s that day once again…Amazon Prime Day!

The e-commerce giant has made a habit of dedicating one day every year to the hottest deals the summer can possibly handle. In fact, last year’s Prime Day eclipsed Black Friday in sales, cementing its reputation as a day for which every gadget lover needs to mark their calendars.

Of course, there’s no way we could let this massive day pass us by unobserved. That’s why we’re celebrating with an entire week of amazing deals in our Summer Splash event. From now through July 17th, we’re kicking it at the beach with our biggest price slash to date this year! Everything from Roav dash cameras, to eufy’s RoboVac, to our world-famous portable chargers are joining the party.

But that’s not all! What’s better than discounts? Free-scounts! That’s right, we’re so excited about it we had to invent a new word, because we’re giving away a new set of prizes every day, absolutely free. All you have to do is type in your email address to get your chance to win instantly. If that won’t help you beat the heat, nothing will!

For small prices, big prizes, and bright sunshine, come visit our Summer Splash party page today, and celebrate Prime Week with us. Be sure to check back every single day for the freshest free prizes and blazing-hot deals.

Stay cool, Anker fans!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

I just splashed in my email address :slight_smile:
And the day after and after and…

I wonder if VIVA Pro will launch and receive its first discount on Prime Day…

1 Like

Ouch…glad I read before making a splash…US only :anguished:

Good luck to the US members, some awesome goodies there :thumbsup:

@AnkerOfficial Will other territories get some similar discounts via Amazon (or competitions) as I can see it being asked shortly?

6 Likes

Good luck everyone! As @ndalby, I won’t be able to take part on the splash… :cry:

There are some excellent prized in the freescounts! And the graphics on the banner are awesome, please give my kudos to the graphic artist!

I’ll take a look on Canadian Prime discounts for sure!

4 Likes

GoodGood deals and thanks for yet another awesome giveaway.

2 Likes

Ace ideal, awesome discounts, but I removed my like due to US only :cry:

wow!! I love this deals and giveaways!!! :heart_eyes: Good luck for everybody :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Good thing I have a US friend coming up here in the fall… but yeah. Lots of US only, love going on recently. Cool idea though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, fellow UK and Canadian friends, you can always enter anyway just for fun. Even if some of us can’t win, it’s nice to keep the wins in the active community. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can also expect these products to go on sale via Amazon US in the coming week.

1 Like

can’t go wrong with free stuff!

1 Like

In it to win it. :v:t5:

1 Like

UK shoppers have a few items on discount for the next 2 days, with no doubt more on the way during the prime day

3 Likes

Come on anker, play fair.

You’ve got around 3 or 4 US ONLY comps/giveaways active at the moment.

What about the rest of the world? It just ain’t cricket!
oh, a few old things reduced a little for a couple days.

3 Likes

Another great contest @AnkerOfficial

Another awesome contest @AnkerOfficial! I have had my eyes on a eufy RoboVac 11S for a long time now, so here’s hoping.

1 Like

Cool deals and giveaways. I hope I can win something

2 Likes

Lots of great prizes thanks Anker.

1 Like