Spirit headphones

Good review and pics @amangons :thumbsup:

All I can say is… Buy buy BUY!:laughing:
This is the first time I heard you like this headset so much, I hope your fiancee will get better soon.

2 Likes

Great review, and some good pics. They sure do look comfy.

I too did not realize they had the magnetic heads. Can you measure the cord from earbud to earbud for me please? Due to my neck size I wonder would the magnetic feature even work for me

I am a 20 inch neck, and they fit fine. Although I did remove the plastic button thing, so it’s at max length.

1 Like

Yes, within 2 mins of removing my AKG, and inserting these, the sound was far far superior. Before trying, I didn’t know I liked them so much.

Guess what I’ll be wearing up to the hospital today? lol

My fiancée is hopefully moving from intensive care, to a regular ward today. She has rhumatoid arthritis, which majorly affect her immunity, so even tho we BOTH had a Strep A throat, it caused her body to shut down.

She still has muscle weakness but otherwise improving and doesn’t need ICU anymore, which is great.

Hopefully won’t be in for more than 2 weeks now.

2 Likes

We wish your fiance a fast recovery, as for you as well take care of yourself my friend.
It’s good to know these will still work for me given the size of your neck and mine. Hopefully I can get a pair to try and compare them to the spirit x I just reviewed.

1 Like

As far as I know (or just think!) They’re the same, apart from the ear wings n hooks

Mod edit - external search link removed

Excellent review. Headphone looks great.

Good review and pics @amangons :clap:t2:

Looking forward to testing these myself (as they have just arrived) :raised_hands:t2:

Im gonna test the ipx7 rating and wear them in the shower :grimacing::joy:
Might regret that decision but I feel like it has to be done :slight_smile:

Good to hear that your fiancé is outta ICU and getting better.

2 Likes

Photos NOT required! Hahahahaha :man::headphones::shower:

Thank you, it’s gonna be a long journey, but least she out of the danger zone.

1 Like

Lol yeah too many reflective surfaces :joy:

Photos MUST required! Hahahahaha :man::headphones::shower:

2 Likes

Well I can verify that they do in fact work in shower :raised_hands:t2::+1:t2::joy: (there is a pic which I may put up in my review lol)

In future though il stick to the Soundcore mini 2 for necessitating my shower tunes :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

:notes: I’m forever blowing bubbles

1 Like

Lol was actually Generator by Bad Religion

What I wouldn’t recommend though is trying to take a pic in the shower with an iPhone 6s that isn’t waterproof :joy::see_no_evil:

Oops
:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::iphone::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

Should have use the ANKER DRY BAGS

Yeah I kinda messed up the Anker battery case. No longer charges phone when connected to mains :joy:

:sweat_drops::iphone::sweat_drops::iphone::sweat_drops:
:iphone::boom::boom::iphone::boom::boom:

1 Like