SoundSync Volume Lower than Aux cable

As has been mentioned before, the SoundSync in my car has much lower volume from my Samsung Galaxy S6 phone on Bluetooth than I experience using an Aux cable connected directly to the phone.

This may not be the fault of the SoundSync or even the Galaxy S6. Maybe, it’s the nature of Bluetooth in this type situation.

My question is - is there some type of workaround? The SoundSync does what I want it to do with the lone exception that the music volume is significantly lower than with a cable. But I prefer not to resort to using a cable.

Can anything be done to improve this?

I don’t own the S6, but on my phone there are multiple volumes, one of them is the volume when BT connected. On my phone just upping the volume when using the speaker I’m outputting fixes it. (repeat don’t own S6 and each phone different) but when you press the up volume button, click on the top of the screen where (you appear to see its at max volume) and then click on it and see all the volumes presently available and make sure they ALL are maximum.

(don’t Soundsync either) also is there a volume on Soundsync?

1 Like

The issue is not caused by the media volumes on the phone. I have made sure the media volume is at maximum on the phone.

The volume when using the SoundSync is clearly lower than when using the Aux cable between the phone and port. Adjusting volumes on the car stereo and on the phone does not change this fact.

@nigelhealy Thank you for your reply. @Jeff_Harris3 We are sorry for the low volume issue you have. Please be advised that there is no voume on the SoundSync, it works as the Bluetooth adapter. We can only adjust the volume from the Bluetooth device or on the car. In this case, we are afraid that it should not be the problem of the SoundSync. If you have further question regarding the SoundSync, please be advised that you can contact us via support@anker.com. Thanks

I have the same complaint.

Tested Devices:
ASUS ZENFONE 3 DELUXE
IPHONE 7 PLUS
LG G3

ALL LOWER and ALL have a degraded sound quality. My EQ has to be adjusted drastically to get a comparable sound to an AUX.

My WICKED REACH Bluetooth Adapter has the “CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO” that ANKER is advertising.

Hi, same issue, multiple phone types iOS and android. Quality is fine though.

1 Like

Hi my friend,

@ALTON_BENALLY
@Jan-Philip_Wassenaar

If your problems still persists, please contact us via support@anker.com, we will try the best to help you.

Same fault here. Other bluetooth adapters have higher volume. The analog output of the SoundSync is really low.

Hi @fredrik1,

Please contact us via support@anker.com, we will try the best to help you.