Soundsync Drive randomly beeping when connected to iPhone

I have a soundsync drive that I have paired with my iPhone 7. It has worked well for several months now with the exception that whenever I tried to use Apple Maps for navigation the “device connected beep” would happen at the beginning and end of every navigation prompt which was extremely annoying. My remedy was to just use Google maps instead until now. I just updated to iOS 11 and now the beeps happen randomly no matter what is playing or even sometimes when nothing is playing. My Sounsync is less than a year old and I have loved it but that beeping is going to give me road rage. I’m sure this is a software issue, since it seems to be that the iOS update has caused it. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a fix or some troubleshooting steps I could take?

1 Like

I have been experiencing the same exact issue. After updating my iPhone to iOS 11 the device makes the “device connected beep” before and after any song starts/ finishes. My device is less than 6 months old. I would also be interested in a solution since I enjoy my Anker Soundsync as well.

1 Like

I have this same issue. Very annoying. Beeps after every song, and beeps after every navigation prompt. iOS 11 seems to have caused this.

Did anybody find a solution to this issue?

I used to have this problem and found a solution. All you have to do is not have your phone at max volume.