SoundSync A3341 2 in 1 BT Transmitter/Receiver Review

Great review, thanks for sharing. I like that record player, much nicer than mine haha

1 Like

Thanks @elmo41683 , it was one I was sent to review on Amazon…before the review police came into force :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes indeed!

But I’m not jealous. :grin:
When I bought my first stereo as a student (47 years ago)
I spend a lot of money which I earned as a non-skilled worker beside studies.

A Thorens record player with a Shure pickup,
a huge Akai tape recorder
an Akai reciever
and speakers from Braun.

ALL!!! are working properly after this long time.
This was technique you could rely on!
But nowadays …:disappointed_relieved:

Haha that’s cool, the one I ha e I got from Camel cigarette company. I win it last year so I also cannot complain

Awesome review and demo. I wonder how it would work for a midi guitar like the Jamstik+. Thank you for the demo, otherwise I’d still be puzzled about what this gadget can do. :stuck_out_tongue: When you say “low latency,” how low are you talking about? As I recall, it wasn’t advise to use bluetooth headphones for the Jamstik+ due to latency problems.

1 Like

Yes this might be very dissatisfying.

I was a musician in my youth:
Drums and organ (As “Old Bushy” (Iron Butterfly))
This is the kind music I activate the “light organ” of my FLARE :slight_smile:

If you play a note and you have to wait a
whole eternity to hear it from the speaker:

This makes no sense!

Nice review @ndalby. I enjoyed the video :thumbsup:

Thanks @nhi & @Oggyboy

Original post updated after a PM question regarding the small box shown in the last picture…

1 Like

Really good review :clap:t2::+1:t2:

I saw it show up on my power user page and was tempted to go for it myself but decided against it. My review wouldn’t have been as good as yours though :grimacing:

Nice review. Like that the pictures were on a nice surface.

I use mine nightly with my Liberty+ buds.
I would be concerned about not being able to hear the baby if it has a problem and you both have headphones on. But the Eufy baby monitor coming out soon should solve that problem.

Great review per usual @ndalby :clap::clap::metal:

It kind of reminds me of one of the aliens from War of the Worlds

2 Likes

There’s an Eufy baby monitor on the works? Or are you referring to the Eufy EverCam?

We usually have the baby within eyesight, in a baby box beside us, or even in the baby carrier attached to one of us, so not hearing him isn’t an issue right now.

@tiagomota
No an actual baby monitor coming this fall. Check out @joshuad11 post from last week.

1 Like

That was a @joshuad11 post, not Neil

1 Like

Wow, I haven’t got to that thread yet! :flushed:

I’ll say I would be a great candidate to review a test unit of the baby cam… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oops. Fixed thanks the the heads up

1 Like

$10 is from opitcal input/output support with included SPDIF cable :stuck_out_tongue:

@ndalby

Thanks, Neil.
I pass your idea with our copywriters, and they are appreciated your suggestion and we will make an adjustment as soon as possible. :grin:

Hello, could somebody tell what DAC chip is used in this BT transmitter? Sorry if question is not at the right place, I’m new to the forum.
Thank you

Dear @ndalby ;Thank you for your great review with this SoundSync A3341 receiver. Regarding the suggestion you mentioned, i’ve forwarded your voice to our marketing team for improvement. Thanks again!