SoundSync A3341 2 in 1 BT Transmitter/Receiver Review

Great review, thanks for sharing. I like that record player, much nicer than mine haha

1 Like

Thanks @elmo41683 , it was one I was sent to review on Amazonā€¦before the review police came into force :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes indeed!

But Iā€™m not jealous. :grin:
When I bought my first stereo as a student (47 years ago)
I spend a lot of money which I earned as a non-skilled worker beside studies.

A Thorens record player with a Shure pickup,
a huge Akai tape recorder
an Akai reciever
and speakers from Braun.

ALL!!! are working properly after this long time.
This was technique you could rely on!
But nowadays ā€¦:disappointed_relieved:

Haha thatā€™s cool, the one I ha e I got from Camel cigarette company. I win it last year so I also cannot complain

Awesome review and demo. I wonder how it would work for a midi guitar like the Jamstik+. Thank you for the demo, otherwise Iā€™d still be puzzled about what this gadget can do. :stuck_out_tongue: When you say ā€œlow latency,ā€ how low are you talking about? As I recall, it wasnā€™t advise to use bluetooth headphones for the Jamstik+ due to latency problems.

1 Like

Yes this might be very dissatisfying.

I was a musician in my youth:
Drums and organ (As ā€œOld Bushyā€ (Iron Butterfly))
This is the kind music I activate the ā€œlight organā€ of my FLARE :slight_smile:

If you play a note and you have to wait a
whole eternity to hear it from the speaker:

This makes no sense!

Nice review @ndalby. I enjoyed the video :thumbsup:

Thanks @nhi & @Oggyboy

Original post updated after a PM question regarding the small box shown in the last pictureā€¦

1 Like

Really good review :clap:t2::+1:t2:

I saw it show up on my power user page and was tempted to go for it myself but decided against it. My review wouldnā€™t have been as good as yours though :grimacing:

Nice review. Like that the pictures were on a nice surface.

I use mine nightly with my Liberty+ buds.
I would be concerned about not being able to hear the baby if it has a problem and you both have headphones on. But the Eufy baby monitor coming out soon should solve that problem.

Great review per usual @ndalby :clap::clap::metal:

It kind of reminds me of one of the aliens from War of the Worlds

2 Likes

Thereā€™s an Eufy baby monitor on the works? Or are you referring to the Eufy EverCam?

We usually have the baby within eyesight, in a baby box beside us, or even in the baby carrier attached to one of us, so not hearing him isnā€™t an issue right now.

@tiagomota
No an actual baby monitor coming this fall. Check out @joshuad11 post from last week.

1 Like

That was a @joshuad11 post, not Neil

1 Like

Wow, I havenā€™t got to that thread yet! :flushed:

Iā€™ll say I would be a great candidate to review a test unit of the baby camā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oops. Fixed thanks the the heads up

1 Like

$10 is from opitcal input/output support with included SPDIF cable :stuck_out_tongue:

@ndalby

Thanks, Neil.
I pass your idea with our copywriters, and they are appreciated your suggestion and we will make an adjustment as soon as possible. :grin:

Hello, could somebody tell what DAC chip is used in this BT transmitter? Sorry if question is not at the right place, Iā€™m new to the forum.
Thank you

Dear @ndalby ;Thank you for your great review with this SoundSync A3341 receiver. Regarding the suggestion you mentioned, iā€™ve forwarded your voice to our marketing team for improvement. Thanks again!